What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne is the future of rugby league!

Keysee

Juniors
StormRoolz is a poor man's Sando

Actually, for a troll, the thread is pretty accurate. Melbourne is the FUTURE of league because our PAST just disappeared. The only way is forward. We have the wooden spoon. We cannot drop next year - unless the trolls put in a team - a team called the BOGGO ROAD BACKROWERS.

Stormroolz

Juniors
Actually, for a troll, the thread is pretty accurate. Melbourne is the FUTURE of league because our PAST just disappeared. The only way is forward. We have the wooden spoon. We cannot drop next year - unless the trolls put in a team - a team called the BOGGO ROAD BACKROWERS.
You got that right Keysee. Your history is destroyed, here is to your future :)
If your legal action comes off, and the storm contest the premiership, the Storm will have taken the integrity of the NRL to it knees, and have killed the Storm!

I am behind the storm all the way. Mike Myers the silk, go you good thing!

I will be cheering the Storm in 2010. Loving EVERY MOMENT!

Keysee

Juniors
You got that right Keysee. Your history is destroyed, here is to your future :)
If your legal action comes off, and the storm contest the premiership, the Storm will have taken the integrity of the NRL to it knees, and have killed the Storm!

I am behind the storm all the way. Mike Myers the silk, go you good thing!

I will be cheering the Storm in 2010. Loving EVERY MOMENT!

Hey you learned how to spell ... you go girlfriend. There is hope after all.

Stormroolz

Juniors
Hahahahahahahaha.

I didn't mind the ol' Bears, I'll give you that.

Check out my signature.
No offence but chjecking out your credentials is beyond me at this stage! I am pro bears though. No doubt I will be banned by tomorrow though. The nanny state is upon us!

Ulysseus

Bench
Obviously didn't come from a gene pool, more like a gene puddle.

I hope its a troll, if not then they need to start a compulsory time limited IQ test to join the site.
As you said Glenn, its more likely the puddle then the pool as far as genetics go, even then it would be the shallow end of the puddle, and consequently it was a puddle a homeless bloke took a sh*t in.