What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne "No Try"

Bazal

Post Whore
It's borderline at best, I don't think it's a big issue, it's certainly not dangerous or reckless.

Yeah some A grade straw clutching.

To'o touches him in the air, but the push is pretty well timed with his foot hitting the deck too

kurt faulk

Coach

I still can't believe the 9 commentators were still saying it was a try after the head on replay clearly showed the ball never hit the ground. They are useless. At least fittler was the dissenter and could see it wasn't a try.

sdx

Juniors
On the plus side, I work in Melb CBD and I've actually overheard quite a bit of NRL chat today. Sure it's mostly about how it was supposedly the wrong call but any publicity...

Lynoman

Bench
FTR, C9 broadcast in 1080p, the higher def video probably came from Fox who would have filmed it in 4K, hence the time it took for them to release the HD footage.

Last edited:

Latest posts