What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne "No Try"

Jordan

Juniors
That's just incredible. I'm not sure what we're missing but that's a clear try to me. You can even see the ball compress as it hits the turf. Outrageous decision. I hope Bellamy goes off his trolley about it in the presser.

Slackboy72

Coach
I hope this is all Annesley and Atkins get remembered for.
atkinsg-referees-2023_nrl_0125-head-shot.png

Vlad59

Bench
The decision against the raiders several years ago was at a moment in time of the game that ruined it. There was no coming back from that.
The decision tonight was poor but was before half time. Storm were outplayed for most of that game. Result was fine.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Shit call but best team won

whilst I agree, this is when the score was 10-6 Penrith. It’s now 10 all or storm leading. Who’s to say this doesn’t spur the storm on, they get momentum and win?

I totally get that our game is full of these, what ifs, however I also think ‘the best team won’ can be very misleading, as the decision going the other way changes the entire game

Also felt the replay showing Sorensen clearly having his foot in the air still when he caught the kick off that was ruled out on the full was glossed over very quickly