What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm CRL Thread

Due to the Coaches Lack of diciplin (Always use one FEU token v Sydney) Storm dropped a game they should of won.

SYDNEY 20 (Minichiello 2, cayles tries, Fitzgibbon 4 goals) def Melbourne 14 (Orford 2, Slater tries, Smith goal)
Player points:
3 Minichiello
2 Orford
1 Rahihi
Sydney win the start
1 point to Corbin

After the Rnd 2 upset the Boys prepared very well.
Imagine my shock when the GC came out all fired up.

We had a well constructed Gameplan and the boys stuck to it well for a hard fought win.

MELBOURNE 20 (Slater 2, Geyer tries, Geyer 4 goals) def Gold Coast 12 (Senior, Thurston, Woolford tries)

player points:
3 Slater
2 Geyer
1 Woolford

Gold Coast win the start
1 point to Jono078

rabs

Staff member
The rabbitohs wish Undertaker Mike and his team the best of luck for this weekends match. ;-) I hope we can have a good clean game, however we cannot guarantee the safety of Orford after he rejected our mammoth offer for his services. Sam Thaiday has been begging the coach for a run at halfback and we may just bow to his wishes for this game :lol:

bartman said:
Bit more time on your hands UM? Hope everything's turning out well.

Yea just my Luck

Made redundant from work with over 3 weeks of sick pay (and won't get paid for them). Go out and celebrate (the Redundancy) and the next night conmiserate (sharks Loss) and I get sick :? :evil:

I'm not to bad though. :D

bartman

Immortal
Just don't pass on the sick feeling to your CRL Storm players - at least not until you're up against the Eels. ;-)

bartman

Immortal
I've tipped myself too - for only the second time this year ;-)

There'll be wholesale changes if I don't come closer this week :evil:

Looking forward to this weeks game v South Sydney. :sch:

The week leading up to this clash has been a little bit out of the ordinary. With the Players taking care of their own preparation.

I like being a full time coach. :badgrin:

I have the plesure to tuant my opposing coach that I have created some very unusual game plans promotions and demotions and interchange stratergies. :sch:

For this I will either be hailed as an Evil genious, Crazy punter or just a normal person.

All this hinges on a "Sim" :eek:

Annoucement: UM is an Evil genious

FULLTIME

MELBOURNE 40 (Slater 4, Orford 2, Mason tries, Smith 6 goals) def South Sydney 24 (Bowen 2, Hill, Minichiello tries, Williams 4 goals)

Player Points:
3 Slater
2 Orford
1 Berrigan

Melbourne win the start
1 point to Undertaker Mike

Just got the Coached points Also.

Battle of the Form Assists scoreing 9 of the 12 tries scored.
Also one of the highest scoreing match I recall play.

Congrats to Rabs for a great game. :D

rabs

Staff member
congrats to the Melbourne boys just too strong, we'll see you guys at redfern next year - we'll be waiting with a few flagons :lol:

Misty Bee

First Grade
Made redundant from work with over 3 weeks of sick pay (and won't get paid for them). Go out and celebrate (the Redundancy) and the next night conmiserate (sharks Loss) and I get sick

Feel for ya mate.

I've been through redundancy. I actually designed a computer program to tellme when to take my sickies so that I used up as many as possible. Geez I was productive in the final weeks LOL!

So was I :roll:

I spent most of the time playing politics and looking after the customers....

(You never know I might land a job with 'em :lol:)

Misty Bee

First Grade
One thing I learned through this episoed, Mike, is that you were NOT an undertaker!

How the hell did you get a nick like that?

Mate..... Now that is a long stoy.....

Even Longer than the why I paste in Bold one.

It has more to do with the reputation the Oylmpic Park has to opposistion teams and the first forum (and only forum I even thought I'd I'd join) was a Melbounre Storm Forum.

I have since met a couple of Storm Supporters (That don't go online thankfully) that work in that field. Top People :D

And Now for my 3,000 post I'd like to taunt my next opponent, being MJ.

Please don't give me a FEU token :oops:

Learning form what Misty has tuitioned to us in the Sticky thread I have reverted to the excellent strategy that I used during my first season CRL III.

Look forward to the clash and will be checking from Friday evening to see the results.

Enjoy the game and may the best team be the Storm.

Latest posts