What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm CRL Thread

New Zealand + 4.5 v Melbourne

NEW ZEALAND 32 (Roberts 2, Wiki, Gallan, Chan, Kimmorley tries, De Vere 4 goals) def Melbourne 4 (slater try)

player points:
3 Chan
2 Roberts
1 Kimmorley

Chan..... You Prommised :evil:

I'm using my 5,000th post to announce that this weeks result was related to sme crossed wires in Mistys computer that I hope will be fixed after next week.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Should have used your 5000th post to announce that Misty's computer is still deadly accurate, and Chan decided to make mincemeat of your front row.

And will do it again next week unless you update your sig!

Misty Bee said:
Should have used your 5000th post to announce that Misty's computer is still deadly accurate, and Chan decided to make mincemeat of your front row.

And will do it again next week unless you update your sig!

Last week didn't happen and the only thing accurate( or consistant) in the 5,000th post is the spelling mistake :lol:

Jono078

Referee
UndertakerMike said:
Like I'm gonna beat StGeorge away with the Wood against me :roll:

:sch: :badgrin:

As long as you do better than I did away with the wood on me, bloody terrible I was :lol:. I think if I finish CRL on a low note this year ill go back to my old gameplan which I felt more confortable with going into matches..

Caged Panther

First Grade
If this is the best thread ever how come no one has posted in it in almost three months.

It's patronage is about as good of that as a Storm home game ;-)

Caged Panther said:
If this is the best thread ever how come no one has posted in it in almost three months.

It's patronage is about as good of that as a Storm home game ;-)

Dunno about this 3 months buissness.

But this thread is as good as Storm away games also.

This thread covers, with Pride, the History of the Melbourne Storm on LU :D

:sch:

ST GEORGE 22 (Hooper 2, Bailey, Martin tries, Hornby 3 goals) def Melbourne 0
Saints win the start
1 point to Grego

Even the great Storm defence could not get a vote. :evil:
This second half conspiricy knows no bounds. :X
Also where in the GP was the direction to drop balls where the open try line was in sight??????? And the couple times we did cross the line the video ref was whatching Get Smart re-runs....:X....
(well so was I but....:oops:)

Announcment said:
Melbourne Strom hope the CRL CEO, Misty, will soon anounce when C.Walker jions the Storm squad. I belive that since he has signed with the Storm his availibility will be made in due haste, facilitating coresponding realities between simliar relational sequence of events. :D

PreGameshyteStirring said:
The Storm management are suffering ZER0 anxiety as we are expecting, as usual, the typical Broncos late season form slump.
As this is Captain Kearns's last game we are allowing him to walk around the field waving to the fans (and aircons:roll:). Mason has been tasked to chase Lockyere around and lick his ear, it is a task that Mason is looking forward to. Rahihi is trying to add some variation to his game hoping to show us some Rahoho.
We have also hired a pony called lucky for Slater to ride on at half time. It's all show up in Brizvegas this weekend :D

The longer the results take can only help the Storms cause by Giving Mistys computer ample time to calculate the greatness of the Storms squad and use of the GP :D

Storm play Brizzie up in Brizzie.

FULLTIME
BRISBANE 22 (Berrigan, Hodges, Perry, Thorn tries, Lockyer 3 goals) drew with MELBOURNE 22 (Slater 2, Bell, Johnson tries, Smith 3 goals)

Player points:
3 Johnson
2 who cares

Storm came out firing in the first stanza hoping to take an unbeatable lead. With Slater and the rest of the backline onfire we looked the goods in the first half.
Johnstones defence was especially rock solid but once again a 12 minute period inthe second half where we were absolutely slaughtered in the reffing stakes proved costly.
Looked gone for all money till some Slater brilliance put us back in front.
Rahihi thought It'd be funny to sit on hodges head and fart, well I thought it was funny also, bur once again the humourless Ref thought otherwise and the ensureing penalty was converted and a draw resulted.

Rahihi is now writing 1,000 times "If I have to be funny and smack Hodges around .... Do it in thier half."

Misty Bee said:
Parramatta v NZ
1 Peterson 8 7,2 Morris 7 7,3 Tahu 8 7,4 Wozniak 7 7,5 Carlaw 7 7
6 Wagon 6 9,7 Smith 8 6
8 N Cayless 8 8,,9 Drew 8 6,10 Vella 7 7
11 H Perenara 8 6,12 Hindmarsh 8 10,13 Bowman 7 8
B
14 Moi Moi 7 5, 15 M Perenara 6 5, 16 Graham 6 7, 17 Tsoulos 6 7

PARRAMATTA 64 (Morris 2, Vella 2, Drew, Tahu, Perenara, Smith, Peterson, Hindmarsh tries, Morris 12 goals) def New Zealand 0

I've just noticed said:
While reserching Parra's past performances, I don't think I have ever seen a reserve player score before :D