What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm vs Manly Sea Eagles-- Live Updates *spoilers* inc Lower Grades

effnic

Bench
UndertakerMike said:
Go Storm. :D

But it may be tougher than most think. :D

:sch:
This is the first time i have wished for a team bus accident, with Inglis getting his legs caught under a seat and slater gone through the front window. The rest we can handle easy.;-)

effnic said:
This is the first time i have wished for a team bus accident, with Inglis getting his legs caught under a seat and slater gone through the front window. The rest we can handle easy.;-)

:lol::music2:

effnic said:
A typical wish list for a Manly fan. :roll:

I just hope for a good game and hope your boys can compete. :D

UndertakerMike said:
A typical wish list for a Manly fan. :roll:

I just hope for a good game and hope your boys can compete. :D

And no injuries for either team going into the first week of the finals would be ideal. :)

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I don't hope for any accidents. Just somebody to have misplaced that shield they were going to give them tonight. :p

Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
I don't hope for any accidents. Just somebody to have misplaced that shield they were going to give them tonight. :p

LMAO :lol:.. gets misplaced at the AFL or something! :p

effnic

Bench
Who knows. Anyway guys im heading down to the manly leagusy to get pissed and watch the game should be the second best atmosphere around. Good luck storm and dont forget to check that brake line on the bus before heading out.

innsaneink

Referee
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Without a doubt. Wests are coming stone motherless arent they?

Yep, we only won 3 all year, one of which was against your lot at Brookie rd. 14

circling eagle

Juniors
If we turn up to play I think we will win, Manly have everything to play for, the storm seem to be waiting for the finals. No doubt the storm are capable of putting 30 on on any team but I dont think they will tonight.