What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Team v Warriors Round 1

Earl

Coach
It is great that Bellamy and the club have faith in young players that bust their guts to prove themselves.

I hope Adam Blair has a ripper and takes it to the big boppa Warriors forwards.

This will prove that the Storm have a habit of blooding future stars without having to raid the sydney market.

Do we know who is on the interchange for this game...if I was Bellamy I would go with some pacy forwards to catch the Warriors out after 20mins....the Warriors are traditionally full of "bash and crash" and then go to sleep.

Earl

Coach
After reading that article, theres a pretty strong argument that the side will look like this;

1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Geyer
3. Matt King
4. Greg Inglis
5. Jake Webster
6. Scott Hill
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Garrett Crossman
9. Cameron Smith
10. Antonio Kaufusi
11. David Kidwell (c)
12. Michael Crocker
13. Dallas Johnson

14. Ryan Hoffman
15. Adam Blair
16. Ian Donnelly
17. Steve Turner

L NUTTER

Juniors
excellent news on young adam making his debut
dam good news, ive watched that young bloke come thru the grades
frm his time at WBC and leading the inagural nth land NJC

a lad that has shown his maturity beyond his years for such along time
wrapt for his family who will be proud to see him finally get a chance to hopefully develop his potential

either way his performance will be a benefit to him playing and learning his trade in the toughest of Competitions and in the toughest of position playing against two of the most respected and harden international veterans

a great test for this young bloke, who will benefit either way, good luck lad,on youre game but hoping for a indifferent result
in favour of his previous but short stayed club

roll on game day

simostorm

Bench
Looks a good team, I think throwing Kaufusi in the deep end is what he needs
so im happy with him starting.

Juniors
very strong team, quite pleased with it, although steve tuner bench, i dont like the idea of a fullback/winger covering incase of injury, slater geyer and webster will all play the 80 minutes, i think that space would be better used with a utility 2nd row/centre ie. sam tagataese... any comment?

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Cronk is gonna get crunked!!!!

But apart from that, The Storm will win this weekend due to one fatal error by Debut Warriors Coach, Ivan Cleary....

3. Jerome Ropati

We are gonna get hammered.

MONY

Juniors
cronk has bulked up considerably in the off season... the bloke is becoming the new "ox"

Juniors
OFFICIAL LINE UP NAMED

1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Geyer
3. Matt King
4. Greg Inglis
5. Jake Webster
6. Scott Hill
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Garret Crossman
9. Cameron Smith
10. Antonio Kaufusi
11. David Kidwell (c)
12. Michael Crocker
13. Dallas Johnson

Subs:
14. Brett White
15. Ryan Hoffman
16. Ian Donnelly
17. Steve Turner
18. Jamie Feeney
(one to be omitted)

not bad but wheres adam blair ???

LESStar58

Referee
Damn! Was looking forward to seeing how Blair went!

Cronk must be aching for a crack at the Warriors in his first 1st grade match in the #7. Onya Cronky! GO get em!