What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Only Caps - we set the standard

Newtowneel

Juniors
I can't help but point out that we are the only club that does not send members a members only cap with their season tickets. We are leaders!:roll:

bartman

Immortal
I think after that horrid lemon yellow members cap, the death knell was sounded on that idea....

Pretty sure members only hats were on offer through voucher redemption earlier in the year? I spent my voucher on a neutral grey undated Eels cap, that should see me through many future years cap use.

eels81236

Bench
Hey Spags ya merkin, where's me f**king cap

I opened all this other stuff, there's nothing here I like. I wrote you a f**king letter. I came to see you twice. Hey Spags ya merkin, where's my f**king cap.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, sorry... must've been getting confused with last year, and the lemon members cap was from the year before that?

This year after years of members caps we seem to have swapped to the opportunity to buy into the members jersey....

strider

Post Whore
omfg!!!! ... don't talk about the f'n caps!!! #-o

it's the touchiest subject ever man!!!

Eels Dude

Coach
If you sign up for a season ticket now you get a cap personally signed by Hindy (or Burt if you prefer). Should have had that going since they started selling them.

Jodeci

Bench
Ozzie made the decision to give a voucher cause Members either complained they didn't want a hat cause they got one every year or after those lemon hats where members actually sent them back.

bartman

Immortal
Mate, the Lemon Caps were last year.
I remember, I started an award named after them.

Suity
Cheers Suit, I didn't think it was that long ago... And :lol: about Jodeci's comment about people sending the lemon caps back to Ossie!

P-m's comment below makes me feel better about my memory of member only caps being available to those who wanted to use their voucher - I just couldn't find an email from the past year confirming it.

Newtowneel

Juniors
Iasked for a members only cap and was told there were none. Don't recall ever seeing one around the traps either

born an eel

Bench
well 2 weeks ago there were shelves full of them and I appreciate the choice as the members hat only had the "PE" initials on them and not the badge. I picked up a better looking hat with my voucher.

All those who went off should rush down and buy them since it upset you so much.

Latest posts