What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp Aug 23rd

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Or maybe you need to stop chasing the possible collisions in every thread in the forum, at least for 90mins a week when the games are actually on?

I'm not the only one calling you out for incessant trolling tonight. (And there's a lot more laughing at you for just being plain stupid.)
They must be some very smart people ffs

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
I still don't understand why we had a bench or Lussick Tago Makatoa and Kier..

We lost all momentum when REG and Lane went off.

Parker should have played with cup getting a bye this week along with Ogden
What’s happened to Ogden? He’s decent but I assume Trent doesn’t rate him

eels_fan

First Grade
I’d be telling Dyl he can head to the warriors or anywhere and offering his cash to Dearden who is off at the end of 25. He’ll I’d even consider throwing it on Sam Walker

I'm sure you are.
Simon Pegg Wink GIF

King-Gutho94

Coach
Asi leaving this club should be celebrated like a premiership win. He is rubbish and is the only half that kicks on the third on a 7 tackle set. Imagine he did that with someone like Bellamy.

Talaigi won’t do something as stupid as that charge down again. He at least looks threatening every time he has the ball in his hands.

I literally hate Sivo. He is a lazy soft cock. Gutherson is just broken and 2025 in my opinion won’t happen for him, not for our club anyway.
I would rather Gutho at 6 then Drown

We will get effort every week unlike the piss weak efforts we get atm

Latest posts