What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Only Event

Scotty03

Juniors
Logo lacks flow, shape and defining lines - they tried shaping with the blue/grey and white but its not right.
Colours and highlights are clumsy.

It honestly looks like it has been blown up with air.
Bad bad 70s image imo.

I would of preferred a modern sleak panther with power lining and sharper contrast.

Anyway....it is what it is........crap.

Doomednow

Bench
Yeah not a fan. Why couldn't we have gone with a just a decent heritage logo? Why does it need to have a new spin?

Big Mick

Referee
Hard to say we a study ranked us the most unappealing NRL team. The constant jersey and logo change may have something to do with that

Pretty sure that is more to do with people not liking Gus and the fact we have been pretty crap for a while.

franklin2323

Immortal
Pretty sure that is more to do with people not liking Gus and the fact we have been pretty crap for a while.

See it could be that but we were never popular pre gus even with the good year in 2010. Who knows I like the fact they are trying something though that in itself could be the problem. Not just jerseys but I can't think of anyone to change logos and colours as much. Though Phoenix NHL team is close

murraymob

Coach
In further great news there where no bodies in the river this morning as i drove past.I expected all the doomsdayers to have jumped of the bridge yelling loudly damm you phillip ronald gould.It was a laugh last night seeing people upset over a name Why was there no outrage at the many times the ground has been changed from penrith park
Rest assured penrith has lived to go around again thevname has survived praise sir gus :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
See it could be that but we were never popular pre gus even with the good year in 2010. Who knows I like the fact they are trying something though that in itself could be the problem. Not just jerseys but I can't think of anyone to change logos and colours as much. Though Phoenix NHL team is close

Warriors have had plenty of changes and plenty of special jerseys.

They are still pretty popular.

But I agree in that the most popular clubs are those that stick with colour schemes...i.e. Souths/Dragons etc.

Big Mick

Referee
945178_10151712056061263_819469325_n.jpg

TBH That is the best logo I've seen. Was really hoping for that.

Big Mick

Referee
You'd think you'd have to replace Red & Green as they aren't part of current scheme but even with Teal and Grey or whatever...it would still look good.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Plenty of good news coming out of the forum by the sounds of things. Shame that logo isn't one of them. The fact that it's a low res image doesn't help but in general it looks rubbish and amateurish IMO.

greynurse

Juniors
I was'nt able homage it last night but can anyone tell me who got member player of the year? Were a bit torn in my household.

forby

Juniors
They also said that they were going to push for Saturday nights at Penrith. Finally realised that Sunday afternoons dont work out here!

Pugzley

That's right. A night at the footy followed by drinks in the leagues club. That's my Saturday night sorted next year.

darkbloom

Juniors
Surely this mob weren't pushing for a different time slot to Saturday night. Don't they have access to the historical crown figures.

franklin2323

Immortal
Warriors have had plenty of changes and plenty of special jerseys.

Yeah slighty different as they went from Auckland based (blue) to NZ based (black) but yeah they can have 500 jerseys & we go well as 1 country team.

I have counted us having 15 main jerseys since 99.

I didn't count special jerseys as they are good to make the til tick over as the main jersey's rarely change.

Latest posts