What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Fangs

Coach
That tackle Tago made on Papi when it looked like he was going to break the line- outstanding. Honestly it’s like the team did just enough all season until the GF then BOOM beast mode.
Ivan is a geniius.
I am very intoxicated

Tago had his best game in yonks. Huge game.

I can't name a bad player. It was a classic performance. We just went 6 cylinders on the Storm. The intensity is just amazing they are so consistent in big games.

kinghippo

Juniors
I am content.
Having supported the team fanatically for about 40 years I can honestly say I never imagined such success in my wildest dreams.
I feel so proud, happy and complete with this win, I am almost slightly sympathetic to fans of other team’s.
The best part is it hasn’t been luck, our team has earned this through absolute focus, dedication and pure hard work.
It’s inspiring to see those values succeed in a world which often feels a bit fake, shallow and disingenuous.
Our team should be an inspiration to the world.

I would like to say, I enjoy this forum, we all feel a bit differently about things at times throughout the year but the passion you all show is the thing that makes you all special.
To me Passion is what the world lacks these days and being a part of a little community with you all is very special.
I am intoxicated and so happy at the moment but I really want to pass on how happy you all make me feel on a day to day basis just sharing my passion for our Amazing Penrith Panthers.

age.s

First Grade
I am content.
Having supported the team fanatically for about 40 years I can honestly say I never imagined such success in my wildest dreams.
I feel so proud, happy and complete with this win, I am almost slightly sympathetic to fans of other team’s.
The best part is it hasn’t been luck, our team has earned this through absolute focus, dedication and pure hard work.
It’s inspiring to see those values succeed in a world which often feels a bit fake, shallow and disingenuous.

I would like to say, I enjoy this forum, we all feel a bit differently about things at times throughout the year but the passion you all show is the thing that makes you all special.
To me Passion is what the world lacks these days and being a part of a little community with you all is very special.
I am intoxicated and so happy at the moment but I really want to pass on how happy you all make me feel on a day to day basis just sharing my passion for our Amazing Penrith Panthers.
Probably my favorite post ever.

GongPanther

Referee
*I posted this on the main day forum.

Overall, I thought our entire squad had too much finals experience for the Storm as it showed in that first half, and became evident in the final scoreline.

EDIT: Just an observation, we have now beaten teams in grand finals in Victoria, NSW, Canberra and Queensland. Is this another record?

age.s

First Grade
It was an amazing performance in the air too. We looked really dangerous chasing bombs all night (not to mention Alamotis try), and despite some hairy moments we backed our scramble in D and nullified probably their biggest direct advantage under bombs. Pretty extraordinary performance and one of those areas where the absolute hunger to succeed across the group made a massive difference.

Fangs

Coach
I am content.

I'm at attention at my bottle. Salute.

No fireworks on my street this year? Funny to say buy I think even Penrith fans are bored of us winning in 2024. In terms of buzz it's got nothing on 21-23 tbh.