What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership 2020

ALSGI

Bench
If McFade is still coach next year I’m only watching our 2nd half and pretend it’s nil all.

I’m hoping that the club will offer a ‘2nd half’ membership next year so we can arrive at half time and still have a seat reserved.

getsmarty

Immortal
If McFade is still coach next year I’m only watching our 2nd half and pretend it’s nil all.

I’m hoping that the club will offer a ‘2nd half’ membership next year so we can arrive at half time and still have a seat reserved.

Why bother....what until the Board wake up and bring in a proper coach.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Crowd average this year 9.500 k .Maybe membership next year 9.500 k .If mcgregor is coach in the preseason there's nothing good to look forward to. Last year he was lucky the players took it into their own hands and finished the season strongly, and that gave supporters hope for this year. Next year so far there's nothing. The intelligentsia better think long and hard about that when they have their next Crownies and chinese shindig

TruSaint

Referee
Why bother....what until the Board wake up and bring in a proper coach.

cdeb1a4b63896d52c136f09610a96280418e130abb53c3e27175c3f55e60ecb9.jpg

Latest posts