What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memberships

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Went to Parra shop today to swap my non ticketed membership which I have had for a few years now, to Kenny membership, my first season ticket since the bad old days of the early to mid 90's so it feels nice to contribute, and could someone please clarify if I am correct regarding Fan Day that only members can attend, or that members will have privliges over non members on the day , as there are families who cant afford memberships though still follow the team, I know this is an old chestnut and the club is trying to encourage more membership and reward existing members, dont know maybe I am softening in my old age.

Parra Pride

Referee
I reckon they should include copies of the limited edition march of the blue and golds in the membership packages, to make up for the lack of a hat.

hasman

Juniors
Went to Parra shop today to swap my non ticketed membership which I have had for a few years now, to Kenny membership, my first season ticket since the bad old days of the early to mid 90's so it feels nice to contribute, and could someone please clarify if I am correct regarding Fan Day that only members can attend, or that members will have privliges over non members on the day , as there are families who cant afford memberships though still follow the team, I know this is an old chestnut and the club is trying to encourage more membership and reward existing members, dont know maybe I am softening in my old age.

Fan Day members will have privliges.

Eels Dude

Coach

Pretty sure the email said that it's only members that can get photos taken with the players, and watch the celebrity footy match. Everything else is free for all though.

salvy71

Juniors
I'd love to meet the players. I think I'd faint if I met Jarryd Hayne the Hayne Plane. So exciting.

Just go to the hillsong church every week - that way if you do faint when you meet him it'll just look like you've been overwhelmed by your love for God .

hybrideel

Bench
got 2 of the membership packs today. 1 of the 3 adult and 1 of the 2 kids. both fit in a standard envelope each

got members cards today and vouchers, says on vouchers one per member so i can't send anyone else in with it so will have to order by phone? and pay postage? gee this blue blood membership is great for out of towners isn't it? :rolleyes

Eels Dude

Coach
got members cards today and vouchers, says on vouchers one per member so i can't send anyone else in with it so will have to order by phone? and pay postage? gee this blue blood membership is great for out of towners isn't it? :rolleyes

What does 'one per member' have to do with who can use the voucher? I don't understand your query.

Maroubra Eel

Coach

You don't have to pay postage. The eel of your choice will deliver your purchase to your front door.

strider

Post Whore
not trying to complain or anything but it feels a bit underwelming when your supporter pack comes in a standard envelope :lol:

its a nice keyring tho

not trying to complain or anything but it feels a bit underwelming when your supporter pack comes in a standard envelope :lol:

its a nice keyring tho
Considering one of my sons Rabbitohs members pack came the same day and it was in a huge post pack!