What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memo to Nathan Hindmarsh

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
I had a good look at Zeb as he walked of for his first spell and he was really feeling it out there...all he basically needs is a few more weeks to adapt to the pace and the guy could be anything.

He copped all of what the Panthers threw at him and they threw plenty. I'll be keen to map his progress but I like what I've seen so far.

yy_cheng

Coach
He copped all of what the Panthers threw at him and they threw plenty. I'll be keen to map his progress but I like what I've seen so far.

That was his make or break point.

He could've gone into his shell at that point or stood up and be counted.

I'm glad he chose the latter.

Actually, I reckon if Widders didn't get that knock and came off, he would've had less game time. So it was a blessing in disguise.

Kornstar

Coach
You could tell he was nervous and made a few early errors and gave away a really stupid marker penalty, then all of a sudden he just turned it on and i thought he was great for us after the 20 minute mark when he was on the field......he has been great in Prems since last year and i hope to see more of him in firsts!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:

who was the dufus that tried to shoulder charge him and came up second best???

James_Hardie

Juniors
Hellsy said:
A true fair-weather supporter is one that only attends games when the club is winning and comes out as though they have been supporting them the entire time through good and bad.
If you are unable to afford to attend games or distance keeps you away then that is a different matter all together

I agree with that statement 100%. Which I think is part of the point the original poster in this thread was intending to make.

Latest posts