What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memo to Nathan Hindmarsh

Tyler Durden

Juniors
also was a free-to-air game on Ch 9.

but ha ha ha to those that didn't turn up, because if you turned up, you would have got a free krispy kreme donut, so nyaaaaaaah !
(trying desperatly to find a highlight for turning up )

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tyler Durden said:
also was a free-to-air game on Ch 9.

but ha ha ha to those that didn't turn up, because if you turned up, you would have got a free krispy kreme donut, so nyaaaaaaah !
(trying desperatly to find a highlight for turning up )

when you scrape the bottom of the barrel you only get wood chips.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
The Colonel said:
14,000 at home for a local derby was pretty piss poor.... and Penrith fans made a lot more noise for the majority of the game ( and not just the second half). An hour before kick off isn't a great time to make the point but he does have one.

I'm always there for the lower grade games. I think that watching flegg is just as exciting as the first grade. I can't believe that people pay their money and only watch 1 game went at least 3 quality games are on.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The Colonel said:
Yes. That is what a supporter does. The Cowboys are winning and I think I saw some new jerseys in at Peter Wynns.... maybe those that can't hack a loss should go down there. In the end you end up with a lot of different coloured jerseys in your cupboard. I'm pissed with the result but I'll still turn up regardless.

as much as i agree wholeheartidly with this i think ppl took PB's post a bit differently to how he meant it (or i could be wrong)

1. You were interviewed an hour before kick off
2. Don't bitch to us, we are the ones there
3. Would you pay your hard earned to turn up and watch that crap!?

1. and the crowd hadn't turned up yet. i turned to my friend and mentioned how crap the stands looked, but 2mins before kick off we were like, "whoa, there they all are!"

2. Thats a good call, why bitch about fans not turning up to the ppl who had turned up!!

3. this is the one that gets me, Yes, Yes i would and i do every time. Sorry mate

still friends?

JessEel

The Ref in Seat 196 said:
I'm always there for the lower grade games. I think that watching flegg is just as exciting as the first grade. I can't believe that people pay their money and only watch 1 game went at least 3 quality games are on.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
how good was flegg!

Bigfella

Coach
Just quietly, not everyone gets paid as much as Hindy ... but not many people earn their money like he does.

In footballing terms he is worth three to four times what we give him..

As for him being an average captain, he has only had a couple of games, and that is on top of a comeback from his most serious injury of his career. Jury should certainly still be out on his captaincy.

He has earned more than enough respect as a Parramatta player to express a personal opinion though.

Parra Guru

Coach
I thought the crowd was p!ss poor, but it doesn't surprise me. We have so many fair-weather fans, that no one comes until the boys start winning.

Unfortunately I couldn't attend yesterday due to family commitments, but I was spewing I couldn't go, even though they lost, I love being there to support the boys!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
JessEel said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
how good was flegg!

Those are the sort of wins I like to see. They didn't play to their potential but boy did they keep trying. And the thing they can teach first grade is that you have to work as a team and as a team keep giving the ball to Tony Williams.

The Colonel

Immortal
Tony Williams had a huge game. They were hanging off him and he was still gtting the ball away. Given time this kid will go a long way I hope. I'd also like to see Francis Vaiotou given a run at fullback. He brought the ball back very well.

Hellsy

Immortal
The Colonel said:
14,000 at home for a local derby was pretty piss poor.... and Penrith fans made a lot more noise for the majority of the game ( and not just the second half). An hour before kick off isn't a great time to make the point but he does have one.

My voice was not working... and still isn't working... I couldn't help contribute very much yesterday

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Tony Williams had a huge game. They were hanging off him and he was still gtting the ball away. Given time this kid will go a long way I hope. I'd also like to see Francis Vaiotou given a run at fullback. He brought the ball back very well.

i thought Sean Piper was ordinary.

JessEel

yea he was he needs to get more involved like wade does, but he is a good player in general.

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
i thought Sean Piper was ordinary.

Didn't really notice him to be honest. Vaiotou is a big strong lad and was playing fullback in Union. Not sure how much league he has played so he may be finding his feet. Very strong.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Didn't really notice him to be honest. Vaiotou is a big strong lad and was playing fullback in Union. Not sure how much league he has played so he may be finding his feet. Very strong.

he know how to put on a hit that's for sure.