What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Ulysseus

Bench
With Dave's one word answers and emoticans we can tell he has a solid education and brain behind him.

Baron, I don't think you as one of the protagonists in this thread is in any position to start throwing around claims relating to a lack of eduction.
The last dickhead that claimed to be a "mathematical genius" in here couldn't answer either of the calculus questions put to him, one of which was pretty f**king simple.
Don't go down a similar path............

As for why you keep getting told off in relation to the * you so desire next to 2010, well, open up your eyes buddy.
Saints are not illegally assembled, the storm were, the storm did not even get to the grand final, they were in no way "the best" team of 2010 as much as they were the illegal team of 2010.
Everytime you suggest that they were the benchmark for 2010 it raises a few eyebrows, everytime you suggest that Saints took a premiership Parra and Manly "turned their noses up at" you contradict the statements you made congratulating Saints on their win.
Again, I will repeat, the storm were not even present on GF day 2010, they were not in the running for the trophy and had not been since April, they were also should not have been in the running for the seasons previous to this dating back to 2006.
Unless you consider cheating the cornerstone of the competition, the storm are not, and never were, the "benchmark".
Avoid sweeping statements such as "the storm would have won the GF", they probably stood a good chance, after all, they were f**kING CHEATING!

Baron, I don't think you as one of the protagonists in this thread is in any position to start throwing around claims relating to a lack of eduction.
The last dickhead that claimed to be a "mathematical genius" in here couldn't answer either of the calculus questions put to him, one of which was pretty f**king simple.
Don't go down a similar path............

As for why you keep getting told off in relation to the * you so desire next to 2010, well, open up your eyes buddy.
Saints are not illegally assembled, the storm were, the storm did not even get to the grand final, they were in no way "the best" team of 2010 as much as they were the illegal team of 2010.
Everytime you suggest that they were the benchmark for 2010 it raises a few eyebrows, everytime you suggest that Saints took a premiership Parra and Manly "turned their noses up at" you contradict the statements you made congratulating Saints on their win.
Again, I will repeat, the storm were not even present on GF day 2010, they were not in the running for the trophy and had not been since April, they were also should not have been in the running for the seasons previous to this dating back to 2006.
Unless you consider cheating the cornerstone of the competition, the storm are not, and never were, the "benchmark".
Avoid sweeping statements such as "the storm would have won the GF", they probably stood a good chance, after all, they were f**kING CHEATING!

Oh look everyone its the fool that embarrassed himself by pretending to be a Dr.

Zoggy

Juniors
And definately the fact they were playing for zero points certainly didnt affect their motivation......

Idiot.

5th place at a trot, imagine if they had of been allowed to play for points you boys would have been entering year 13 and still not have won a premiership.

Yep. If they had been allowed to play for points Cooper Cronk might have been with the Knights and you might have been celebrating the premiership. As it stands Dragons finished on top 2 years in a row after 24 weeks, therfore the best team

Ulysseus

Bench
5th place at a trot, imagine if they had of been allowed to play for points you boys would have been entering year 13 and still not have won a premiership.

Moot point.
Cheaters do not prosper.
Allow me to adjust your statement

5th place at a trot, imagine if they had been playing with a team that conformed to the rules of the salary cap in 2010 and the previous 4 seasons, they would have had to battle from the pack like everyone else, they may not have even made one grand final, let alone 4, thankfully they didn't win it in 2010 because if it were discovered after it would have been stripped away with 2007 and 2009

Hutty1986

Immortal
Your f*cking limitless stupidity astounds me.

And definately the fact they were playing for zero points certainly didnt affect their motivation......

Idiot.

But they weren't allowed to play for points, you f*cking clown.

They cheated the salary cap and weren't allowed to compete for competition points because their team was illegal.

We were the best team all year and were good enough to win the premiership. Melbourne essentially did not exist this year because their team was cheating and have no role to play in any 2010 season discussions.

Get a clue, you f*cktard

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
With Dave's one word answers and emoticans we can tell he has a solid education and brain behind him.

dolphin.

:music2::music1::BDH::hitit::iwstupid:

now.. won't go comparing e-penii, but needless to say baron, i'd quietly backmyself in an intelligence test with you...

I should be careful, Ullysus might threaten to torture me again!

hannibal-lecter-hopkinsopt.jpg

But seriously you guys are happy to claim the title without beating melbourne so be happy about it, just because Parra and Manly turned their noses up at it shouldnt take anything away from it.

Ulysseus

Bench
Oh look everyone its the fool that embarrassed himself by pretending to be a Dr.

I am a Doctor :?, at least I am pretty sure, the last time I checked my qualifications I was, anyway.
If you want to see embarrassed, go check the "mathematical genius" that failed to answer either of the questions posed to him, or better yet just read some of your own replies / posts.

Not enough balls to take aim at the question by the way Baron?

All I can conclude from this is that you, like quiet a few others, have simply taken Saints win a bit hard and are struggling to deal with it, you give veiled congratulatory messages whilst at the same time desire to stir sh*t at any given opportunity.

Move on Baron, move on.

But they weren't allowed to play for points, you f*cking clown.

They cheated the salary cap and weren't allowed to compete for competition points because their team was illegal.

We were the best team all year and were good enough to win the premiership. Melbourne essentially did not exist this year because their team was cheating and have no role to play in any 2010 season discussions.

Get a clue, you f*cktard

Were they Angels? Or Demons...... Signs of comming doom because I swear I saw them each week!

Ulysseus

Bench
dolphin.

:music2::music1::BDH::hitit::iwstupid:

now.. won't go comparing e-penii, but needless to say baron, i'd quietly backmyself in an intelligence test with you...

The annoying orange next to your name would probably give him a run for his money.

Ulysseus

Bench
The weird thing is Baron, before you started this diatribe of sh*t I actually thought you had a bit of brains, a witty reply here and there, a funny retort, a decent observation about a game - you appeared to be pretty well normal and non controversial for the most part which is why I have taken aim at the content of your posts rather than the person posting them, you should try and do the same.

However, by posting the same sh*t over and over again, and claiming that a disqualified cheating team were somehow more legitimate champions than the actual legitimate champions, you've pretty much assigned yourself a level of credibility usually reserved for simostorm etc.
The most damming thing about this is that I haven't even seen a storm fan in here claiming their club were the "true champions of 2010".
The fact you also refuse to answer most questions put forward to you and instead choose to do a Fein like shimmy shimmy around them is not doing you any good.
Notice how when I ask you a question or have an issue with what you post I initially take aim at the content, not the person - that comes later when I am assured they aren't paying attention, right now I am pretty sure you are either just trolling or not paying attention, either that or you are just plain dumb.
Play the ball (post content), not the man and you might get back some of that credibility.

Ullysseus.

All I have asked is St George fans be honest.

When you stop claiming that -

St George won the 2010 premiership
Illawarra Steelers won the premiership
St George-Illawarra won the 2010 premiership

3 clubs cannot win 1 premiership.

Then everything will be okay.

As I've stated 100's of times, I am not a troll, I am not angry at st george-illawarra in fact I congratulate them on winning their maiden premiership.

I am merely here because its the decent and right thing to do.

SoftSydney

Juniors
The weird thing is Baron, before you started this diatribe of sh*t I actually thought you had a bit of brains, a witty reply here and there, a funny retort, a decent observation about a game - you appeared to be pretty well normal and non controversial for the most part which is why I have taken aim at the content of your posts rather than the person posting them, you should try and do the same.

However, by posting the same sh*t over and over again, and claiming that a disqualified cheating team were somehow more legitimate champions than the actual legitimate champions, you've pretty much assigned yourself a level of credibility usually reserved for simostorm etc.
The most damming thing about this is that I haven't even seen a storm fan in here claiming their club were the "true champions of 2010".
The fact you also refuse to answer most questions put forward to you and instead choose to do a Fein like shimmy shimmy around them is not doing you any good.
Notice how when I ask you a question or have an issue with what you post I initially take aim at the content, not the person - that comes later when I am assured they aren't paying attention, right now I am pretty sure you are either just trolling or not paying attention, either that or you are just plain dumb.
Play the ball (post content), not the man and you might get back some of that credibility.

Move on move on golden greek lol

SoftSydney

Juniors
yep.. pretty sure if i am ever unfortunate enough to meet baron, he'd be very much like this:

349853_o.gif

You like pretty pictures xaxaxaxa it would be funny to see the percentage of your posts re pretty pictures :lol: is there a picture forum your a member of mate!

RockWheel

Bench
Ullysseus.

All I have asked is St George fans be honest.

When you stop claiming that -

St George won the 2010 premiership
Illawarra Steelers won the premiership
St George-Illawarra won the 2010 premiership

3 clubs cannot win 1 premiership.

Then everything will be okay.

As I've stated 100's of times, I am not a troll, I am not angry at st george-illawarra in fact I congratulate them on winning their maiden premiership.

I am merely here because its the decent and right thing to do.

This has all been an elaborate joke, hasn't it?