What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Good to see it means that much to some people.

People are laughing at you Fein, Raiders_Premiers, Baron... and you're so up yourselves you can't see it...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow to end this argument all you need to do is prove to me.....

* That St George Dragons competed in the 2010 NRL comp.
* How you can you have 3 different clubs winning 1 grandfinal.

And my word that you will see me eating a can of dog food.
lol @ 'end this argument'.

Baroness, David Gallop could call it number 16 and you'd still sook about the result.

Sore losers never get over it.

I'll ask the question again, if Newcastle won the premiership this year, would you be still claim they didn't beat the best team?

And did Newcastle win the premiership in 1996 by beating the best?

Fein

First Grade

People are laughing at you Fein, Raiders_Premiers, Baron... and you're so up yourselves you can't see it...

:lol::lol:

You wouldn't know if someone was 6 foot up you ringing a church bell, lardarse.

skeepe

Immortal

Still waiting for you to provide proof for your allegation that the Raiders have cheated the cap just like the Storm did.

Should be interesting when you finally do, because I certainly can't remember the Raiders keeping two books, offering side contracts to players and hiding third party payments.

Or will you admit that you're a liar who likes to throw around ridiculous allegations without proof?

And exhibit of someones mother hugging them too much ladies and gentleman......

We have Timmah the Woman-boy of Sydney!