What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

to_ddeath

Coach

twig

T.

Infinity infinity infinity.

Funny sh*t indeed. If it weren't from a self-professed "postgrad".....
I always somehow got under your skin first. Good at dishing it out but unable to
handle taking it back. Farkin loser.
Your opinion means sh*t jack all, & everyone knows it.
By the way, it was bmpower or a similar username that made that threat. That's so long ago now.
Maybe you should go find that cement now little girl. What are you, SIXTEEN or something :lol:
Who ya gonna cry to now, your bumchum Professor Fiensy?
:lol:

T.

Moffo

Referee
oh willow, still going? not realised that the majority of people are saying you are wrong?

time to grow a pair and admit you are wrong

cheers,
moffo

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Still embarrassed and upset by Baron, Fein and myself.

LOL. Embarrassed for the human race that you can still contribute to the gene pool perhaps. A group of 3 that have a collective IQ of around 5 that embarrasses no one but themselves, I'm sure Willow goes home and cries himself to sleep every night :lol:

juanfarkall

Coach
Some say the current wet weather is a representation of the tears of angst shed by the haters.

16 Premiership Wins for the Red V.

Fien

Juniors
Still embarrassed and upset by Baron, Fein and myself.

I know the Dragqueen fans are getting beaten around here, but don't put me in your category. You know that I am the superior being here. You understudies are simply living in my shadow. Don't upset the Natural Order of things.

Me.

You & Baron.
Dragqueens.

:lol::lol::lol:

Here it comes, the old kicking of the moderator can. It turns up whenever the losers start to get unsettled.

Members first, moderators second. Learn the difference, and grow an extra layer. FTR, I didn't bring the modding into the argument.

Softy, presumably you are allowed to fan the flames but not me? Which little truck did you roll in on? What you're doing is arguing with another supporter, and then attempting to control the responses. Not going to happen sunshine.

Baroness, I'll be there. And I'll bring the can of Pal.

Mate still waiting for someone to prove that St George Dragons competed in the 2010 comp, I'll be waiting a long time I suspect.

RE Moderators and behavior I complained once and got put in my place, as long as they act within the guidelines like all other members then they can do whatever they please which is quite fair enough, it may not be the decent and right thing to do but thats just the way it is.

And seriously I'd like to think though we do whole heartedly agree with our own points of view we'd be laughing rather then getting aggressive.

Thats Life I am Baron Vo Mandor.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'd like to think though we do whole heartedly agree with our own points of view we'd be laughing rather then getting aggressive.
Thus begins the exit strategy.

Still waiting for your proof that Mark Gasnier stated it was a maiden premiership.

Gee's I was adding a tad of friendliness to proceedings and stating though we disagree and bag the sh*t out of eachother on many levels that we arent hostile/homicidal towards eachother.

As I've stated dozens of times now I am here because its the decent and right thing to do and you claiming its a defunct clubs 16th premiership is morally reprehensible.

I have the NRL and common sense on my side, and in that article it does state its the Dragons maiden premiership Willow and I've never heard Gasnier come out and rebutt it have you? As such he obviously agrees with it.

While what do you have on your side of the argument......... An oppinion, a wish and a denial that St George Dragons kicked the bucket 12 years ago.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sweet 16.

Had another read of your November RLW baroness? What does it say now? Admit it, you feel like a prize goose after being sprung.

Willow I feel no shame in doing the decent and right thing my good man.

Unlike you who should be ashamed looking in the mirror lieing on here everyday that St George Dragons, Illawarra Steelers and St George-Illawarra Dragons all won the 2010 cup.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You told a whopper and you got caught.

What a wonderful wall of insulation you have there. Say anything you like, misquote people, misrepresent publications, bullsh*t to your heart's content.

And when you're sprung, you just tell another lie. A strategy based entirely on deception.

A cunning plan no doubt, but with one siginficant flaw: you're the only one who is falling for it.

to_ddeath

Coach
I know the Dragqueen fans are getting beaten around here, but don't put me in your category. You know that I am the superior being here. You understudies are simply living in my shadow. Don't upset the Natural Order of things.

Me.

You & Baron.
Dragqueens.

:lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHA.
So when you, Waiders & Bawon get to Jonestown can you send us a postcard
:lol:

T.

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Given that this is the NRL forum:
If you're saying we have 1 premiership then:

Souths: NRL Premierships = 0

You told a whopper and you got caught.

What a wonderful wall of insulation you have there. Say anything you like, misquote people, misrepresent publications, bullsh*t to your heart's content.

And when you're sprung, you just tell another lie. A strategy based entirely on deception.

A cunning plan no doubt, but with one siginficant flaw: you're the only one who is falling for it.

I didnt tell a whooper at all Willow it clearly states in the article its their maiden premiership and Gasnier has never refuted it. As such he agrees.

And lol dudette, your one who's claiming clubs that are dead for 12 years can win premierships they DO NOT get any bigger lies then that!

ShaiGuY

First Grade
"* NRL recognises St George Illawarra (est 1999) and St George (1921-98) as different clubs! "

yeah... and the NRL was established in 1997 with the first comp in 1998.

Other facts:
- the NRL recognises that Souths have NOT WON any NRL premierships
- the NRL recognises that Souths have WON 3 NRL wooden spoons (4 if you counted 2002 when the Bulldogs were docked points).

to_ddeath

Coach
I didnt tell a whooper at all Willow it clearly states in the article its their maiden premiership and Gasnier has never refuted it. As such he agrees.

And lol dudette, your one who's claiming clubs that are dead for 12 years can win premierships they DO NOT get any bigger lies then that!

Can you please try & write something legible thanks?
And what on earth is a whooper?
This is probably smarter than you - http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2010/12/whooper-swans/newman-text

Latest posts