What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

taxidriver

Coach
i think you're confused.

you said that you had been threatened and were waiting.

i asked you by who and that if you were tired of waiting you shoud call them out on it.

does that clear things up sweetie?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow you can villify me all you want.
It's spelt vilify.

And it's not vilification you sook, I'm calling a spade a spade. You've been lying from the outset and have resorted to making up statements from a player.

Waiders, are you still carrying on about that? We all know you were the instigator. Then you cried. And you're still crying.

FMD, what is about these dopey trolls. They can always dish it out but they turn to water when they cop a bit back.

What a terrible year you must be having.

Oh but I have, many times

Again for yourself since you seem to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic, I will do it once more.

Does that clear things up sweetie?

It's spelt vilify.

And it's not vilification you sook, I'm calling a spade a spade. You've been lying from the outset and have resorted to making up statements from a player.

Waiders, are you still carrying on about that? We all know you were the instigator. Then you cried. And you're still crying.

FMD, what is about these dopey trolls. They can always dish it out but they turn to water when they cop a bit back.

What a terrible year you must be having.

:lol: Poor Willow. Still embarrassed and upset by Baron, Fein and myself.

We all know what happens when you get upset you pathetic old fool, too bad I'm not allowed to mention it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Baron, Fein and myself.
:lol: The A Team. Everyone be afraid... be veeerrrry afraid.

Raiders_Premiers said:
We all know what happens when you get upset
I usually head for the Alka-Seltzer. My own fault, I just can't say no to a good curry.

What do you take when you're upset? I suggest a bag of cement.
Raiders_Premiers said:
too bad I'm not allowed to mention it.
Waiders, a moderator deleted a post of of yours weeks ago. I saw the post and agreed with the moderator action. There was an attempt to explain this to you but you threw a tantrum. Your post was pretty disgraceful, even by your standards.

It must have been over a month ago and you're still whinging. Obviously you're upset about it - I can't help that. You seem to think you're above the rules, you're not.

So I suggest you get over it before it gets a greater hold of you.

Now, with the friendly advice out of the way, let's get back to business. Are you still calling us out?

I hope so. Will you be buying the drinks?

SoftSydney

Juniors
:lol: The A Team. Everyone be afraid... be veeerrrry afraid.

I usually head for the Alka-Seltzer. My own fault, I just can't say no to a good curry.

What do you take when you're upset? I suggest a bag of cement.Waiders, a moderator deleted a post of of yours weeks ago. I saw the post and agreed with the moderator action. There was an attempt to explain this to you but you threw a tantrum. Your post was pretty disgraceful, even by your standards.

It must have been over a month ago and you're still whinging. Obviously you're upset about it - I can't help that. You seem to think you're above the rules, you're not.

So I suggest you get over it before it gets a greater hold of you.

Now, with the friendly advice out of the way, let's get back to business. Are you still calling us out?

I hope so. Will you be buying the drinks?

Mate as a moderator your pretty good at fanning the fire instead of putting it out or at the very least being neutral and tactful LOL, you just egg people on.

I cant say I know the conduct rules of LU but you really surprise me at times lol. You dont shy way from name calling and sail close to the wind with verbal abuse.
The site that I normally use the moderators set a bit of an example and just stick to facts and dont get their hands dirty with the silly stuff.

Use some decorum is my tip! Set an example use peoples avatar names for starters, it doesnt bother me you call me softy I kinda like it as it makes me feel close to you lol. Its just not the sort of conduct I would expect from a moderator, I assume a mod is above that sort of stuff hence the job.

Liddell

Juniors
I am happy to go for drinks with u guys, were all adults and am sure we could have a laugh over this.

The funniest would be if 5 of you guys are having a blue and someone walks past and asks what its all over.

You will have to have a story ready, you cant tell them the truth

cleary89

Coach
As if anyone could ever have a beer with you guys if you still carried on like this. If you admitted to trolling to get a rise sure, and if saints fans admitted that the nrl says 1, but they are able to celebrate it as their 16th.

But doubt that would ever happen.

TooheysNew

Coach
Mate as a moderator your pretty good at fanning the fire instead of putting it out or at the very least being neutral and tactful LOL, you just egg people on.

I cant say I know the conduct rules of LU but you really surprise me at times lol. You dont shy way from name calling and sail close to the wind with verbal abuse.
The site that I normally use the moderators set a bit of an example and just stick to facts and dont get their hands dirty with the silly stuff.

Use some decorum is my tip! Set an example use peoples avatar names for starters, it doesnt bother me you call me softy I kinda like it as it makes me feel close to you lol. Its just not the sort of conduct I would expect from a moderator, I assume a mod is above that sort of stuff hence the job.
:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Here it comes, the old kicking of the moderator can. It turns up whenever the losers start to get unsettled.

Members first, moderators second. Learn the difference, and grow an extra layer. FTR, I didn't bring the modding into the argument.

Softy, presumably you are allowed to fan the flames but not me? Which little truck did you roll in on? What you're doing is arguing with another supporter, and then attempting to control the responses. Not going to happen sunshine.

Baroness, I'll be there. And I'll bring the can of Pal.

SoftSydney

Juniors
Here it comes, the old kicking of the moderator can. It turns up whenever the losers start to get unsettled.

Members first, moderators second. Learn the difference, and grow an extra layer. FTR, I didn't bring the modding into the argument.

Softy, presumably you are allowed to fan the flames but not me? Which little truck did you roll in on? What you're doing is arguing with another supporter, and then attempting to control the responses. Not going to happen sunshine.

Baroness, I'll be there. And I'll bring the can of Pal.

Just an observation mate, but its good to see you got a second opinion I didnt think you would need the reassurance lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Softy, I'm sure there are forums where your philosophy would be welcomed. Might be a tad boring, but who am I to tell you where to find your comfort zone?

Here, the moderators are chosen from the membership, and are all volunteers. LU is a fan-based website by definition and in practice. It's up to you if you want to accept it.

And ffs, stop this touchiness about me calling you 'softy'. It's just a name. Really.

SoftSydney

Juniors
Softy, I'm sure there are forums where your philosophy would be welcomed. Might be a tad boring, but who am I to tell you where to find your comfort zone?

Here, the moderators are chosen from the membership, and are all volunteers. LU is a fan-based website by definition and in practise. It's up to you if you want to accept it.

And ffs, stop this touchiness about me calling you 'softy'. It's just a name. Really.

No problem at all nothing like a good sheet stirr huh. I just thought it was a bit weired you go so far as to bait people LOL. So from what I see from many posts u can kinda swear but make it abbreviated (had one of my posts deleted thought I would use the French Connection UK symbol) but I guess the funny side was not seen.
Whats wrong with a bit of man love between us? lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I just thought it was a bit weired you go so far as to bait people
I must have missed the memo that said I was the only one doing the baiting.

You can't have it both ways Softy.

I wouldn't have blinked an eye at your French Connection dilemna.