What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merrin

_Johnsy

Referee
He exceeded my expectations for his 1st top grade game. This kid is a future star.

Mr Red

First Grade
solid game - i think he has far more potential the Jon Green.

Green had a high workrate but most of what he done lacked any impact or agression.

dragonfire

Bench
Was bit upset for the young lad when Sammut stole that ball off him would have been good to see him get a try, same goes for Hunt, cant believe he didnt get that one

_Johnsy

Referee
Was bit upset for the young lad when Sammut stole that ball off him would have been good to see him get a try, same goes for Hunt, cant believe he didnt get that one

Well he did teach Sammut a lesson for taking a meat pie off him. Tore his hip muscle.

Wayne and his Merrin men.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
If you watched Russel Packer from the Warriors who killed under 20's you would have notice it took him a couple of games to adjust to first grade.

I thought Merrin look great. A lot of promise there. 2010 should be a big year for him.

rushndude

Bench
Yeah i thought he was pretty solid, didnt get dominated much when making hitups, and defended well. Almost got a try too!

We'll definately be seeing more of him in first grade this year.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Merrin will play origin before 2014 and if he stays with the Dragons by season end 2012
He is an NRL champion in waiting

dubopov

Coach
Merrin will play origin before 2014 and if he stays with the Dragons by season end 2012
He is an NRL champion in waiting

Merrin might be up to NRL standard, but his debut didn't really prove it. He wasn't as good as McKendry for the Panthers who is in same age group.

He needs to speed up his play the balls and finish off his tackles more effectively.

SerbDragon

Coach
Today has been a bloody great day! We kept morris out of hesbola for another 3 years, slippery must be flying!

Now we seemed to have secured poore, and we have signed morris, merrin would be next on my list. I can feel this guy is going to be a deadset champion ala webke stats.

I know im being greedy..but hey, i wouldnt be the only person thinking along these lines.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I could not agree more
This kid has all that the best of the new breed of young props have but has they Weyman-like ability to bend the line and that is gold in someone so young