What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
MRYXMAS021Ea1.GIF

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all fellow Newtown forum members!
May 2006 bring you all that you hope for! :D

Regards
NBB
:alcho:

Jeffles

Bench
The same to you too NBB and for everyone else on the forum. I'll be seeing a few of you at the Newtown Jets Volunteer Staff Xmas BBQ tomorrow at the Jets Sports Club. Should be a beauty.

Henson

Juniors
Yeah guys,have a great Christmas,plenty of cold ones and good times with family and friends..
icon14.gif

2 True Blues

Coach
Same to all you guys. Have a great one, and see you's all yelling loud and proud at Henson in the New Year.....

Quigs

Immortal
From Quigs, an old Shark,

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to one and all.

It is great to see the Old Bluebags still going.

My old Grandad, Pop Langford, lived on the Princes Hwy Sydneyham, right opposite the brick works - and was a mad bluebag man. Took me to Henson a couple of times when I was a snotty nosed kid.

Thank the gods that he passed away before they ran the Bags out of the comp.

Old Pop would still be up there whinging about bloody Frank Facer stealing Raper off you blokes. And how bloody Balmain took Bing Pringle.....

Hey have a good one, enjoy next season, (not an east man meself) and good luck.

Cheers
Quigs

2 True Blues

Coach
On ya Quigs. If the Jets play at Henson against Cronulla you should come down for a cold one on the Hill mate.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT! THE SEASON IS THIS YEAR! NO MORE WAITIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :alcho: :thumb

Latest posts