What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

merry xmas fellow dragons.

big pat

Coach
today will be my last posting for the year, our annual work booze up is on tomorrow, so i would like to take this chance to wish all fellow dragon supporters a very merry christmas and a very happy new year, i'm confident uncle wayne will give us plenty to cheer about, stay safe everyone, we need you back next year, ready for our return to kogarah, all the best big pat.. as for Quigs and daveQ, what the hell hope you have a good christmas also.:b:

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
MERRY CHRISTMAS MAN

180177561v3_350x350_Front.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Tis the season to be jolly....

Merry Christmas sh!theads.

Have a good safe one, I hope the fat prick in the red and white (what ridiculous colours are they by the way, what pansies would want to strut around looking like that...) brings you all the anti-depressants you will need for 2009.

Be good or be good at it.

P.S. Hey Big Pat . I hope to see you on You Tube some time tomorrow. Chrissie pissups bring out the best in everyone.

Cheers you bastards
Quigs

Cagey Mac

Bench
A Merry and a safe Christmas to all!
And Benny I can wait until the GF for my pressie
Cheers!

Dave Q

Coach
today will be my last posting for the year, our annual work booze up is on tomorrow, so i would like to take this chance to wish all fellow dragon supporters a very merry christmas and a very happy new year, i'm confident uncle wayne will give us plenty to cheer about, stay safe everyone, we need you back next year, ready for our return to kogarah, all the best big pat.. as for Quigs and daveQ, what the hell hope you have a good christmas also.:b:

Cheers Big Pat.

Be careful out there.

gregstar

Referee
only real w*nkers will be online tomorrow. society's dross. people without a life or hope. people who need more bullets in their diet.

catch you tomorrow losers.

thommo4pm

Coach
only real w*nkers will be online tomorrow. society's dross. people without a life or hope. people who need more bullets in their diet.

catch you tomorrow losers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
see you then Gregstar....

Merry xmas everyone, drive safely if you have to travel.
Have a great day with your loved ones, whether it be in person or on the internet with Gregstar & I. ;-) (I think my wife will kill me if I come on here tomorrow). haha