What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Bolton

pixie nipples

Juniors
Perhaps I am showing my age but are there any other Michael Bolton fans here?
He will be performing along with Kenny G at the Fleet Boston Pavillion in Boston on 25Sep and I have to admit that I am looking forward to it

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Michael Bolton and Kenny G in the same venue?

(grabs cellphone and dials 1800-4-JIHAD)

"Mr Bin Laden? We are in need of your services. Send us your best team, it'll be worth it."

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm not much of a Michael Bolton fan, but I must admit that "How am I supposed to live without you" brings me to tears when I sing it...

I think that song is on one of my 80s love song compilation CDs or something.

Bella

Juniors
I used to love his song "Said I loved you... but I lied" when I was about seven years old... probably haven't heard it since then though :lol:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
astrogirl said:
I'm not much of a Michael Bolton fan, but I must admit that "How am I supposed to live without you" brings me to tears when I sing it...

I think that song is on one of my 80s love song compilation CDs or something.
It brings tears to my eyes too. The thought of any human being being that god-damned constipated is enough to ensure I NEVER miss my daily dose of fibre- the man sounds like he hasn't taken in sh*t since last century.

astrogirl

First Grade
It's OK SpaceMonkey - I can cope with your scorn :D

I can't help it if I like the song!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
As David Spade once said about Michael Bolton

"You may have sold 10 million records, but I dont knowe anyone who owns one"

Jimbo

Immortal
That's the one!!

"There was nothing wrong with my name. Until that no-talent assclown started winning Grammys"

:lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
Yeah... I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and come in on Saturday...

Latest posts