What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Crocker is a legend!!!

Fathead

Bench
Can I just give a big wrap to David Kidwell. At the end of the game when it was becoming a little heated, Crocker was about to go off at Suttor but Dave stepped in , pushed crocker away and calmed the situation.
However you saw the end of the game, one thing is cetain - blowing up at the ref will get you absolutely nowhere. he wasnt about to re pack the scrum.
Good work David !

natheel

Coach
Galuvao is a little bitch, but if you can't tackle on suspiscion then there is somethin wrong in the game, after all the player dummied to Galuvao.

there's something wrong with the game anyway........THE REFS!!! that ref with the longer hair (not badger lol) seriously what the hell? blowing the whistle as soon as the hooter goes when clearly the ball was in the scrum (both times)

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Can I just give a big wrap to David Kidwell. At the end of the game when it was becoming a little heated, Crocker was about to go off at Suttor but Dave stepped in , pushed crocker away and calmed the situation.
However you saw the end of the game, one thing is cetain - blowing up at the ref will get you absolutely nowhere. he wasnt about to re pack the scrum.
Good work David !

I noticed that too.

Given that Kidwell can be a hothead at times too, I thought he showed some good leadership there.

Latest posts