What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Ennis to oversee Cronulla Sharks pathways program after Craig Fitzgibbon approach

Tiger Shark

Bench
Shame if true but not surprising- he was a mercinary as a player and seems the same applies when it comes to coaching too.

If he’s under contract then you’d hope he sees it out.

Club should have probably gotten someone committed and willing to stay long term in that role imo

cb4

First Grade
My understanding is he oversees the pathways program here, but Flanno is looking at him to be his absolute right hand man.
I can't see him travelling to Manly every day and I don't see an opening with us, so we probably won't stand in his way.

Tiger Shark

Bench
My understanding is he oversees the pathways program here, but Flanno is looking at him to be his absolute right hand man.
I can't see him travelling to Manly every day and I don't see an opening with us, so we probably won't stand in his way.
I thought his media commitments meant he didn't have the capacity to be a full time assistant ?

Can't see us standing in his way but pretty shitty to leave after only a short time in a role that probably requires some commitment.

Maybe an opportunity for Graham to take that role ? Ease himself in to coaching.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
He's a fickle merkin old Ennis.

Played for 6 clubs and if he leaves his 4th coaching gig in 4 years.

$$ chasing or opportunity chasing?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I thought his media commitments meant he didn't have the capacity to be a full time assistant ?

Can't see us standing in his way but pretty shitty to leave after only a short time in a role that probably requires some commitment.

Maybe an opportunity for Graham to take that role ? Ease himself in to coaching.

Maybe. I thought he was earmarked for the NRLW though. Pathways would be an onerous way to start I'd think

Not knowing how big the pathways job is even James Graham never played for us, but hard edge type of person you would want

Tiger Shark

Bench
Was only a matter of time before the mercenary left. Probably good to get someone who can sit still for two seconds.