What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Hagen appointed director of football

Apey

Staff member
Oh god if we delete this thread can we pretend this never happened?

Yosh

Coach
I have no idea how he'll do in the role but he better be a better whatever role it is, than he was a coach...

Well apart from the Qld origin links I do agree whole heartedly that this is a really ordinary state of affairs. Rick Stone is as safe as houses now. I am really hating Tinkler for f###ing this up.

Dave_

Juniors
It's bad enough that the club isn't moving forward. Now backwards? Why are we going with 2 guys who've had their chance and proven nothing? Did this really happen? Really???

Misanthrope

Staff member
How anybody thought re-hiring this incompetent twat is a good idea is beyond me.

He inherited a fantastic team from Warren Ryan at the end of 2000, won a grand final with it, and slowly but surely ran it into the ground from there.

He proved to be an abysmal failure elsewhere, and now we're putting him in charge of the most important part of our team?

aqua_duck

Coach
Lol look forward to seeing Kurt being re-signed to a new 4 year deal next year, zero recruitment and more jobs for the boys

Noname36

First Grade
Watch all our young talent run for the doors. Hages is a nice bloke and all but the club is a mess if they think this is a good idea. I have absolutely no hope or excitement for the future for the first time ever really.

Noname36

First Grade
The Facebook comments prove I must want different things from this club.

Reading the same thread at that other joint was enough for me. They mostly think it's a good idea too. I even heard a gem about it was John's fault Hagan couldn't recruit and as a result we should have let him (Joey) go to Brisbane :lol::lol::lol:

And another one about how we won premierships during Hagans reign...I wonder why?

f**king LOL.

I hate this club and they get away with running us into the ground because most of our supporter base are complete morons and support the incompetence as long as it's a local bloke running us into the ground.

Dave_

Juniors
^ Yep. This is the only place I ever hear any kind of sense from a Knights fan. I hate the average Knights supporter. They seem to thrive on mediocrity as long as (as you said) a local bloke or an old favourite is in charge.

Well it is pretty apparent that like Smithy before him, every part of Bennett's legacy will be dismantled by idiots. You lads are right. Just waiting for Burro to get a board seat and the redux will be complete.

macavity

Referee
Watch all our young talent run for the doors. Hages is a nice bloke and all but the club is a mess if they think this is a good idea. I have absolutely no hope or excitement for the future for the first time ever really.

Prophetic.

perverse

Referee
Awesome first up performance from Michael "Stunned Groper" Hagan. Some idiots actually thought this was a good idea. Actually, most idiots outside this forum thought it was a good idea. It took him less than 2 weeks to fail at something. 2 motherf**king weeks!

Sometimes I wonder if we're the crazy ones, and everyone else is on the money. It never lasts long though, we're generally vindicated pretty quickly.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
Michael-Hagan-6310011.jpg

Rudderriffic

Juniors
While Hagan is complete rubbish, the situation with the brothers has been in the works longer than two weeks. I'd rather wait to blame him for the inevitable f**k ups he'll actually cause instead of lumping him with ones that he inherited from the other incompotents in our front office.

Latest posts