What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael jennings

Zigwaa

Bench
Back to Jennings, word is he's off to the Sharks with Michael Gordon, both possibly mid season.

Zigwaa

Bench
The sharks are 2 quality outside back away from being an awesome side, they're going great already but those 2 players would make them genuine premiership contenders.

Satsok

Juniors
Zig, I've heard a bit differently.. But regardless, you will find once T-Rex makes up his mind, there will be a signing spree as every man and their dog are chasing T-Rex.

The latest whispers I've heard was that he had verbally agreed with the dogs, but has done a backflip and looks as though he will stay at Manly. His family are pushing for him to go to the money, but he wants to stay at Manly.

I was under the impression that if the dogs miss out on T-Rex, they will sign Jennings.

penrithmob 65

Juniors
The one thing that does not seem to be in the picture is the fact he jenings wants to stay.The panthers can push as much as they want means nothing if he stands his ground

Zigwaa

Bench
Have a look at Inu, if they put in you in reserve grade long enough you'll want out of a lucrative deal.

pierced

Juniors
Does anyone even value your opinion or both reading it anymore? As soon as i see you've wrote some random dribble garbage, i skip it and go to the next post.. Not worth wasting my time anymore.

FTR I don't post on here all that regularly, so for you to actually make me post, FU.

Well thanks for coming out of the closet! Ur post was both a giggle and a justification. Someone reads my posts, u and big sammy. Merkin and trolls alike are refreshed we have an audience!

Rumour: Michael Jennings Moving To South Sydney Post by: The Grill Team 1 June, 2012 - 8:10 AM

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...o-south-sydney/20120601-gfbk.html#commentForm

Getty Images
The latest twist in the Michael Jennings saga sees the Penrith Panthers star moving to Souths.
In the twist Jennings' move would see current Souths' player Dylan Farrell moving to Penrith before June 30, a situation neither Mark "MG" Geyer or Matty Johns can see happening.
"So Souths would have to pay Penrith a lot of money," MG stated with Gus Worland standing by his sources.
The rumour comes as Ricky Stuart announces his NSW team to take on QLD in the must-win State of Origin game two.
Despite Michael Jennings being relegated to club rugby playing for Windsor Wolves, Jennings will likely make the starting line-up for the June 13 clash at ANZ Stadium.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...ngs-moving-to-south-sydney/20120601-gfbk.html