What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

michael lett

cayless1989

Juniors
have we signed him?
does anyone no what junior players we have signed also, and what flegg players we have resigned.

Avenger

Immortal
cayless1989 said:
have we signed him?
does anyone no what junior players we have signed also, and what flegg players we have resigned.

eela should know

Stagger eel

Staff member
it's well documented what players are actually leaving and as there is so many of them I'll probably won't list them however feel free to ask me about any individual players from flegg and I'm sure I can assist by telling you what their status is, but as of Monday these are the following signings the club has made so far.

Brett Finch - Roosters
Ian Hindmarsh - Les Catalans
Michael Lett - Roosters
Tod Lowrie - Newcastle
Jonathon Wright - Newcastle
McConkie Tausa - Central Comets
James Grehan - St George
James Maloney - Norths
Mase Lalu-Togogae - South Logan
Justin Horo - Roosters
Jeremy Latimore - Sharks.

Hope this helps

parra pete

Referee
I'm happy with that lot - particularly Mick Lett. I'll bet Jarryd Hayne has a huge wrap for him also..I saw him feed Hayne four tries for NSW against Qld in an Under 17 interstate match..and thought, at the time, this kid is good. My mate in Queensland reckons Mase is a good player..but has an attitude problem

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
I'm happy with that lot - particularly Mick Lett. I'll bet Jarryd Hayne has a huge wrap for him also..I saw him feed Hayne four tries for NSW against Qld in an Under 17 interstate match..and thought, at the time, this kid is good. My mate in Queensland reckons Mase is a good player..but has an attitude problem

all Lett needs is a bit of luck with injury and he'll be fine and Rip will sort Mase out ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
Mick Lett will be your best signing from that lot.

Hayne in the #1
Lett in the #2 perhaps.

parra pete

Referee
eelavation said:
all Lett needs is a bit of luck with injury and he'll be fine and Rip will sort Mase out ;-)

Hope so. My mate is very involved with Souths Logan. He told me if Mase can grasp the opportunity for what it is and not get distracted he has the ability to be a very good pickup.
Whether he is good enough for NRL level remains to be seen.
"Many are called, but few are chosen"...

Eelementary

Post Whore
eelavation said:
it's well documented what players are actually leaving and as there is so many of them I'll probably won't list them however feel free to ask me about any individual players from flegg and I'm sure I can assist by telling you what their status is, but as of Monday these are the following signings the club has made so far.

Brett Finch - Roosters
Michael Lett - Roosters
Tod Lowrie - Newcastle
James Grehan - St George
James Maloney - Norths
Justin Horo - Roosters

Hope this helps

Thanks, mate. You're a legend!

I didn't know we signed Lett...Roosters winger, n'est-ce pas?

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Lett is a great signing for us.

I am hoping he plays to his potential and he may just push into 1st grade next year.

Gronk

Staff member
Thats odd that Justin played for the Rorters when Dad is a scout for the Eels.

cayless1989

Juniors
eelavation said:

Brett Finch - Roosters
Michael Lett - Roosters
Tod Lowrie - Newcastle
James Grehan - St George
James Maloney - Norths
Justin Horo - Roosters

Hope this helps

thanks buddy.

cayless1989

Juniors
can u please tell me about josh davis, sarkis daher, keating, tony willams, f.mofaeo (i dunno how to spell his name, he is the winger), trent wiacocacola.

The Colonel

Immortal
Which Keating?

Sarkis Daher, Kris Keating, Tony Williams and Fareni Moefaauo are under contract for next year. Josh Davis is to trial for a new contract. Not sure about Waicocacola.

Stagger eel

Staff member
cayless1989 said:
can u please tell me about josh davis, sarkis daher, keating, tony willams, f.mofaeo (i dunno how to spell his name, he is the winger), trent wiacocacola.

Josh Davis: Trialing for a contract according to a contact of Avenger's
Sarkis Dahar: I suspect he's still contracted..but not entirely sure.
Kris Keating: Yes
Tony Williams: sh*t Yes
Fereni Moefaauo: yes.
Trent Wai: No.