What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Michael Maguire sacked by Wests Tigers

Colk

First Grade
Nah the french would definitely be Eastern Suburbs f**kwitz complaining about Souffs stealling their territory, from the 1930s
And 90 years later still crap on about it like it matters... even when they buy whoever they want, for unders off the market, and poor tigs cant get a look in

Well they have the same colours.

Colk

First Grade
Nah the french would definitely be Eastern Suburbs f**kwitz complaining about Souffs stealling their territory, from the 1930s
And 90 years later still crap on about it like it matters... even when they buy whoever they want, for unders off the market, and poor tigs cant get a look in

Bien que ils ne criant pas dans l’egalite (talking about Easts of course)

Well they are a tough race of people.
That’s true. Throwing more arms into the Ukraine is hopeless. Ceasefire and talks I think.

The unfettered growth of nuclear arms has empowered states.

The states get pushed or spin into rogue ways and others end up subservient.

The only way out is maybe tech to disrupt the launch and related systems, a long way away.

Not that we want to put nuclear weapons signals on-line. I understand the us systems are self contained but also linked, but not linked via open access.

The humble fax or a telegram system of codes isn’t it? Analoguey.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I love that movie even though it is a hard watch. I’ve seen it multiple times. I don’t know who the Tigers are in that story though. Maybe they are more like the French - whinging about the loss of their territory from the Viet Con
The poor f**kers on the sampan when Clean loses his shit.

1. It’s because backward thinking merkins say we have no juniors ignoring the historical context.
2. The territory pinching continued into the 60s
3. We’re the VC as Le Rabeets annexed our territory and we’ve been trying to get it back but we’re clearly shit at doing VC stuff.

Floodwaters

Juniors
Todd Peyton needs to take a look at how Seibold went leaving a Top 8 / potential Top 4 squad, Seibold would be still a coach in the NRL if he didn't leave the Rabbitohs, get the Cowboys deep into the finals the next 4-5 years, stamp himself and then if he wants to return to Sydney look at what's out there.

Colk

First Grade
Todd Peyton needs to take a look at how Seibold went leaving a Top 8 / potential Top 4 squad, Seibold would be still a coach in the NRL if he didn't leave the Rabbitohs, get the Cowboys deep into the finals the next 4-5 years, stamp himself and then if he wants to return to Sydney look at what's out there.

I don’t think that is going to happen in any case

Very insightful post, the substance of which I have subscribed to myself for some time.

The amount of hysteria associated with Siebs failure at the Broncos was entirely disproportionate to his efforts.

I have backed him for a coaching consultancy role at the Tigers but too many follow the path of the ignorant and unknowing.

He is a very good coach and a decent kind of person.

His critics even went after his family and that was simply a disgrace.

Colk

First Grade
Very insightful post, the substance of which I have subscribed to myself for some time.

The amount of hysteria associated with Siebs failure at the Broncos was entirely disproportionate to his efforts.

I have backed him for a coaching consultancy role at the Tigers but too many follow the path of the ignorant and unknowing.

He is a very good coach and a decent kind of person.

His critics even went after his family and that was simply a disgrace.

I agree. Sometimes coaches and clubs don’t mesh. The Broncos job is a massive job, so obviously he (Siebold) was ill prepared over what to expect or the Broncos didn’t prepare him. In hindsight, he should have stayed with Souths as probably right now we’d saying that Siebold is a good coach.

To attack somebody’s family or even somebody personally is very ordinary but the ease and anonymity of social media allows this poor behaviour to fester. You can criticise somebody’s performance in a job but you shouldn’t make it personal a.) if you don’t know them and b.) if they don’t make it personal themselves. You should also say it to their face

Floodwaters

Juniors
The sad thing about it is Seibold sited the Broncos job to be close to his family, now that's gone sour his no where them.. Newcastle, England Rugby.. strong believer he should have seen out his contract with Rabbits then reassessed and if Broncos wanted him that badly the job still would have been there for him.