What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Robertson

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think i speak for the entire raiders fan based when i say:

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIN
YOURS!!

Stuart

Juniors
always a raider said:
so has robbo asked for a release? i thought he was contract was till the end of next season
Has a clause that says he can re-negotiate his contract or look elsewhere at the end of 2005 if he is not happy. I think his leaving could of been catalysed by Milnes solid performance, in all likelyhood he will be behind him next year if he stays. I dont dislike Robbo but we have plenty of more backs coming through the ranks who will more than cover his loss.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Robbo is one of those players you would genuinely like to see succeed. He seems like a real tryer, and I believe gives his all.

Unfortunately, he's not a very good winger.

thickos

First Grade
Just doesn't have the finishing prowess.. I mean even with an ordinary set of halves Monaghan jagged 22 in 2003. I think Robbo has 15 meat pies for his career???

Raider Crusader

Juniors
Why stop at a package deal of Robbo and Gafa? Throw in T.Smith and Crossy for a few extra $$$...Manly are great at taking out our garbage - just look at Luke Williamson, Brad Kelly, Mark Bryant, etc

Raider_69

Post Whore
Put bluntly Robbo, try as he might, doesnt have the abilities or skills to be a good winger in the NRL
if he left i would not only not a shead a tear, id probably... scrap that... definately crack a smile or two

dont need him and frankly dont want him, he is free to go to manly :D

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Raider Crusader said:
Why stop at a package deal of Robbo and Gafa? Throw in T.Smith and Crossy for a few extra $$$...Manly are great at taking out our garbage - just look at Luke Williamson, Brad Kelly, Mark Bryant, etc
Luke Williamson is one of the best effective defensive players (i think its 96% effective) and is lightyears ahead of your "Utility" Gafa.
Mark Bryant has been a pretty good pick up for us this year with all of the injuries, i would say he is better then Thompson,Cross and Williams.
Mark Kelly on the other hand....
Oh well looks like we are both going to get some nuffies from eachother.
Matai LOL.
Robbo LOL.

thickos

First Grade
No way is Bryant better than Thompson. Bryant couldn't get past him here in all those years he was here.

Raider_69

Post Whore
we have declinded the "privillage" to sign Matai as reported a few days ago :)
LOL at Bryant being better then Thompson, Cross and Williams... Bryant is the nuffy of all nuffys, he is Tryan Smiths apprentice nuffy!!

Good luck with robbo mate