What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Worrincy signs for Penrith

Kilkenny

Coach
I was around in the Stevo and Ashurst era.

Bill Ashurst was a monumental talent who sadly, probably like Frank the Tank, did not always deliver 100%.

I don't think Michael Worrincy is a replacement for Frank Pritchard, then again no one is a replacement for Frank Pritchard.

franklin2323

Immortal
Well he showed enough to suggest he will make a handy player. A few good runs, good in defence he just got a bit lazy towards the end of each half. It was hot so that might of played a part in it

JasonE

Bench
Well he showed enough to suggest he will make a handy player. A few good runs, good in defence he just got a bit lazy towards the end of each half. It was hot so that might of played a part in it

Which game was that, did he play against Parra ?
He wasn't named to play.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman and I received a little bit of inside info on Michael Worrincy:

Very early days but the feeling is he will not play NRL.

Sorry for the breaking news, but from an insider none the less.

murraymob

Coach
Not suprised the supporters at his english club wanted to know what our managment where drinking they said barley up to english standard

maple_69

Bench
Looks like our 2R depth will consist of Gibb, Junior Paulo, Sene Lefao ideally with Purtell and Worrincy as last resorts..
If Joseph Paulo can step up I think those guys will provide decent backup, but we definitely need one of them to take on a more dominant role.

Is Wakeman a prop or second rower.

Kilkenny

Coach
Looks like our 2R depth will consist of Gibb, Junior Paulo, Sene Lefao ideally with Purtell and Worrincy as last resorts..
If Joseph Paulo can step up I think those guys will provide decent backup, but we definitely need one of them to take on a more dominant role.

Is Wakeman a prop or second rower.

I believe is more suited to the front row.

Latest posts