What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Micheal Luck

blain

Juniors
He's actually played around 30 games.. But I know what your saying. But I have to say he offers more than Luck in attack, though he wont bring the experience, leadership and I cant see him playing 80 minutes with the same work rate as Luck.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Defensive workrate, no. But look at the dents he made on attack last week, his strength and leg drive at the line. To me you weigh up the whole package, and you go with Rapira. Plenty of other leaders on the field.

Meth

Staff member
Rapira's in Ta'ai's spot at the moment. He has until Ta'ai returns to make an impression, then who knows?

dubopov

Coach
Luck should be in the QLD side instead of Harrison .. he is the best tackler* and best decoy runner in the Comp ..

* actual tackles not flops and wrestles

_addict

Juniors
Apart from injuries, our cup runneth over in the forwards dept. Rapira really put his hand up. One of the things about his play that brightened my generally gloomy reaction to that game was that he could see where the hole was opening and ran that line looking to exploit it.

Iafeta

Referee
Apart from injuries, our cup runneth over in the forwards dept. Rapira really put his hand up. One of the things about his play that brightened my generally gloomy reaction to that game was that he could see where the hole was opening and ran that line looking to exploit it.

Luck runs in the middle third. Rapira was playing on the left fringe. If anything I see Rapira's performance as putting pressure on the second rowers (fringe runners to edge gaps) rather than the lock forward who is playing quite tight to the ruck.

Warmess

Juniors
Luck runs in the middle third. Rapira was playing on the left fringe. If anything I see Rapira's performance as putting pressure on the second rowers (fringe runners to edge gaps) rather than the lock forward who is playing quite tight to the ruck.

While I think Rapira _should_ replace Luck in the long term, I do agree that it's probably Taylor he's putting under pressure at the moment.

Swapping between Ta'ai and Rapira throughout a game sounds pretty nice. Keeps the aggression up and keeps a nice balance on the field.