What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick Crocker

ozzie

Bench
you'r always welcome to join in the crap here ...we do have a bit of fun at each others expense sometimes..

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Muffdaddy said:
I've decided it's gonna take waaaaaay too long to catch up, so I'll just have to be happy being a coupla hundred behind y'all. :mrgreen:

Hey more to do with your sign off than your post. Then they had to turn the calculator upside down. A bit like Pen and her QLD jersey.

roostergirl

Juniors
Mick used to frustrate me....always seemed he played a tad too hard & gave away penalties.....but Melon assured me that he is a great guy. He will be as tough as nails with a little more experience :)

MuffDaddy, I just started downloading Living Colour - Someone Like You - hope it's a good choice :? I'm intrigued by the band after reading the site. We can have a chat in the Juke Box if you like.. 8)

ozzie

Bench
Penelope Pittstop said:
MuffDaddy, I just started downloading Living Colour - Someone Like You - hope it's a good choice :? I'm intrigued by the band after reading the site. We can have a chat in the Juke Box if you like.. 8)

I can just imagine you two - elbows on the bar - throwing back a coldy and talking music - ahhh youth of today - where will it all end - We never did that - did we The Backpacker!!

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
I can just imagine you two - elbows on the bar - throwing back a coldy and talking music - ahhh youth of today - where will it all end - We never did that - did we The Backpacker!!

Not at all. I never mis spent my youth at all. The fact that I have a 31 year old daughter and shouldn't really be old enough to......Ahhh, the fuzzy memories.......

ozzie

Bench
Shhh don't bother me now - I'm trying my lines out on Roostargirl and penelope in the Juke Box...hehehehe :lol: :lol: littl old :evil: :evil: me

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
Shhh don't bother me now - I'm trying my lines out on Roostargirl and penelope in the Juke Box...hehehehe :lol: :lol: littl old :evil: :evil: me

roflol.gif
I'm sure they are too. :lol: :lol: :lol: Now if I catch you in the Firkin fun bar........

Muffdaddy

Juniors
You guys.......
Geez, it's gettin' cold outside. I hope you've got your warm cup of Horlicks and your slippers in front of the heater warming up :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
Muffdaddy said:
You guys.......
Geez, it's gettin' cold outside. I hope you've got your warm cup of Horlicks and your slippers in front of the heater warming up :D

Oi, watch it. :D

Its a bottle of rum and a good woman. we're not THAT old. :lol:

ozzie

Bench
They still call me "an old playboy" I can only chase them downhill in my wheelchair these days... :badgrin:

don't know what I'd do if I caught one... [-o< [-o<

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
They still call me "an old pervert" I can only chase them downhill in my wheelchair these days... :badgrin:

don't know what I'd do if I caught one... [-o&lt, post: [-o&lt, member: [/quote"]

Watch out for speedbumps. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*~*Bimbo*~*

Juniors
ozzie said:
They still call me "an old playboy" I can only chase them downhill in my wheelchair these days... :badgrin:

don't know what I'd do if I caught one... [-o&lt, post: [-o&lt, member: [/quote"]

I like wouldn't run.

How cool is Crocker. Hes like one of my favourite players.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
DID YOU HEAR ME !! DID YOU HEAR ME !!

Oh God, I was a screaming banshee when he crossed the line. :lol: =D>

I too was screaming - NO TRY NO TRY ;-)

But in my defence, I have justified the try to all and sundry this morning. Got to back these Rooster boys. :D