What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick Simmons

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Those with a keen eye will have noticed the new Mick Simmons banner in the F7s forums.

LeagueUnlimited are happy to announce that Australia's oldest sporting outlet, Mick Simmons ('Home of Sport Since 1877') have come on board as a major sponsor. There'll be more later as announcements are made in the wider forum, in LU's 'MyTips' tipping comp and on LU's home page.

Part of the deal is that Mick Simmons will provide a jersey as a prize to the Forum Sevens for our Player of the Year. The player who scores the most points in the BP Awards at the end of the F7s minor premiership will have the choice of a Kangaroo jersey or Kiwi jersey.

Many thanks to the good folk at Mick Simmons. If you want to thank them more, feel free to pop a look at their website www.micksimmons.com.au and check out some of the gear.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Awesome news, as an 8 year old in the 70's I persuaded my father to purchase a cronulla sutherland rugby league football from a Mick simmons store in liverpool nsw whilst visiting my old sister. Remains a very fond memory and I still own that ball despite my wifes attempts to purge it.

bartman

Immortal
Onya Mick Simmons! :clap:

I remember buying a jersey there in the early-90s, and I'm still getting wear out of it today.

gorilla

First Grade
I used to go to Bert Oldfield's, got a bat that his signature has worn off.