What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty Mouse my a***

Vicious

Bench
My only complaint is his size.

Other than that, he's a very solid 1st grade fullback.

Plenty of big blokes with pea hearts and pea brains playing rugby league. Take the little bloke with the big heart over them EVERY TIME !!!
Two sensational tries in his past two games, Shannon Gallant makes the Wests Tigers a better football side !!!

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
I agree. This is as bad a game as Gallant can play. Gallant can't play any worse if he tried. Having said that he did a few good things. This guy is a natural footballer. Has a great instinct both in defence and attack. the game against the Dogs was abit of rush job and he just needs to be shown some confidence by the coach. Peace off Morris from 5/8 and throw in Moltzen.

Most of you guys are pretty pathetic judges, honestly. You wouldn't know talent if it smacked you in the face.

Bagging blokes who don't deserve it. Not looking at the overall picture

Last edited:

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
I agree. This is as bad a game as Gallant can play. Gallant can't play any worse if he tried. Having said that he did a few good things. This guy is a natural footballer. Has a great instinct both in defence and attack. the game against the Dogs was abit of rush job and he just needs to be shown some confidence by the coach. Peace off Morris from 5/8 and throw in Moltzen.

Most of you blokes are pretty bad judges of footy talent. Honestly.