What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty Panthers V Parramatta

Pomoz

Bench
Ya wanna f**king go me Pomoz?

Fair call on some of your points although I disagree on people not thinking he’s the second coming. You criticise the bloke and 14 of his dads come out defending him at every opportunity.

I think the whole point of my post was lost. The judging of players seems to be extremely inconsistent. The Edwards v Staines dropped ball example I got is as clear as day.
Go you!! I'm a lover, not fighter. According to my Wife I'm sh%t at that too...

Bodhi

Juniors
Glad to have come away with the W which is really a 4 point turnaround considering the two teams’ ladder position. If normal service continues for the next 3 weeks, we will be safely ensconced in top 2 before one of the two first choice halves return from injury, ideally both.

The_Frog

First Grade
Glad to have come away with the W which is really a 4 point turnaround considering the two teams’ ladder position. If normal service continues for the next 3 weeks, we will be safely ensconced in top 2 before one of the two first choice halves return from injury, ideally both.
Warriors will be no pushover with the players we'll have backing up and missing our halves. And Broncos seem to lift against us as well.

Kenny was a bit feisty in a couple of his runs, as was Sorenson who made good yardage with every carry.
Awesome game from Sorensen.

Is he contracted for this year only? If so, you could say that the way he played on Friday night was an audition of sorts as a statement that he can step up and take Capewell’s spot in 2022 and, perhaps, beyond.

Bodhi

Juniors
Warriors will be no pushover with the players we'll have backing up and missing our halves. And Broncos seem to lift against us as well.
Agree 100%, I’m not being over confident or arrogant; if we give the opposition respect they deserve and stick to our processes, I trust our defence will win those games for us.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
As to the Staines debate, I thought he looked deeply average. So lightweight coming out from the back and labored passing. He has a lot of work to do to be considered a decent first grade fullback on that showing. But it was one game, so hopefully it's just too soon for him and he'll somehow find some power in the off-season

chrisD

Coach
I don't think Sorensen has it in him to play that good week in week out. I get nervous everytime he gets the ball or near it that he's going to do something dumb. But credit to him, it was a great game.

MugaB

Coach
The Warriors will absolutely be pushovers.
I very much doubt that, they are completing sets at a high rate most games, they are also just lacking icing games, like the one against the dragons last friday, but their forwards are tough, big, and powerful, they might be able to match our middles, and us without our halves, most probably is an even contest, i just hope we get api and edwards playing, then I'll feel better, at the moment, its looking like we'll be paying without our spine, with edwards, luai and cleary injured, and api in state of origin 3