What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miller has big swipe at Stuart

ratsack2

Juniors
Well said gav
one of the few players still involved with the club
I hope the vote gets up tonight and we can get some more sponsors as a result and we can solve short term cash flow problems and we can save this great club
cne on snowy sign that sharks contract today so we have a positive start to the day to kick things along

Sharkelicious

Juniors
It was good to see someone sticking up for the Sharks instead of everyone putting the boot in.

Where are you ET when we need your voice ?

taipan

Referee
Yeah Gav good one. I remember Sticky going off his tree against the ref,when he was Australian coach against NZ. Not a monkey but a flippin galah.

Andrew O'Keefe

Juniors
Good work Gav, about time someone started to stick up for the club!!
Cant believe the back page of the herald yesterday, a full back page on the "shattered Sharks" with quotes from Ricky about loyalty and Rev Capsis about flooding. (im pretty sure neither of them are 'experts' on either)
Media seems to take every chance they can to bag the club
I wonder if it was another club it would have made the back page, i doubt it...

Since 73

First Grade
You shouldn't be able to call anyone monkeys.

That's terrible.

Shame on Ricky stuart.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dicky has and will always will be a disgrace. The most hated man in League!
Yeah he sure is a lonely man with all those friends surrounding him everywhere he goes. People like Snowdens parents who think he is the ants pants , the Sowards the barretts of thsi world.
Its seems if you are a kimmorley type character, then you dont like Sticky.

HAHAHAHAHA

Hey Redders, maybe you should find out a bit more about the coach we have this year ey!! you might not like what you hear.

redback

Bench
Yeah he sure is a lonely man with all those friends surrounding him everywhere he goes. People like Snowdens parents who think he is the ants pants , the Sowards the barretts of thsi world.
Its seems if you are a kimmorley type character, then you dont like Sticky.

HAHAHAHAHA

Hey Redders, maybe you should find out a bit more about the coach we have this year ey!! you might not like what you hear.

You should have stopped supporting the club when the man of your dreams was punted.

I love it how you pluck things from the paper to pretend you are in the know. Its pretty sad!

I know everything there is to know about our new coach. Which is probably alot more than you. Then again nobody could ever fill the shoes of your Dicky could they?

Latest posts