What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minicello is not a fullback

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
Immortal said:
True

But Hornby is better than Schifofske

Really? I dare say Schifs last two years have been far superior to Hornby's, our fullback is more important to us and does more for us than yours does in any case, and he doesn't turn up once every two weeks.

Stranger

Coach
Bowen has far greater skill and abilites than Mini.
How can a player play first grade and only be able to throw a ball one way has got me stumped. :?

OVP

Coach
Broncodroid said:
(the best positional playting fullback I have seen outside Lockyer)

There is a push for Matt Bowen amongst fans on this board after a brilliant season especially the closing 6-8 weeks, though I remind you all, it was Bowen not Minichello who cracked in the prelim final.

Two things Broncodroid.

1. You've obviously never seen Luke Phillips in action. Watch the 2000 and 2002 Grand Finals again and then tell who is the better positional player, in either attack or defence. Phillips or Mini ?

2. Agreed about Bowen. The guy was proven to be an egg under pressure ... he cracked badly.

Simon says put your hand on your dick and pull very hard then cum into Immortal and DJ's Mouth 2 dickheads who live for doom and gloom and nothing else.

Roosters Grim Reaper said:
Simon says put your hand on your dick and pull very hard then cum into Immortal and DJ's Mouth 2 dickheads who live for doom and gloom and nothing else.

you are one sad, sick and demented fool "brain".

The Whippet

Juniors
What got me beat this year why even mini was out for rep duties the Roosters never used Luke Phillips at fullback. This guy was the most underated player in league, he always put his body on the line.

Minichello is definatley a winger, Minichello stuffs up under pressure and we all see his stats, look at how many errors he makes a game.

I've always believed that Brett Hodgson should be NSW fullback and I'm not even a Tigers fan, no bias in that whatsoever.

simon says

First Grade

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got a live one here :lol: .Cant see how its doom and gloom,the fact that I think Mini is in the wrong position.He would be in my NSW/Test team for sure,just on the wing.I dont think he has the footy brain for the spot,but he has the physical ability to be the best winger in the comp.He will never be the best FB until he learns to pass and position players into a gap.

Respect his play,but see his faults.

Tommy Smith

Referee
simon says said:
I dont think he has the footy brain for the spot,but he has the physical ability to be the best winger in the comp.He will never be the best FB until he learns to pass and position players into a gap.
Put players into gaps? :? You havent been watching the tri-series have you. Mini has set up countless tries by putting Willie Tonga into space including the winner last week.

simon says

First Grade
My granny could have put those passes on.If there is any pressure on Mini he cant pass it.

Im not having a go at Mini......just think he is better suited at wing...thats all.

Cheers.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Mini was and always has been a winger but he isn't a bad fullback - The Roosters can play him at the back because they have always had someone to create enough gaps for them, maybe next season we will see that they lack a good ball playing fullback over a bloody good running fullback/winger at the back of the pack

Tommy Smith

Referee
Well if he is a winger then he's not a bad FB too considering he was DallyM FB of the year. And to think 'proper' FB's like Patten, Hornby, Schif and Hodgson couldn't win the award over someone who is just a winger. :roll:

Stranger

Coach
I agree with Robbie_Ross hodgson should of been NSW fullback.

Mini does crumbel under pressure.

God-King Dean

Immortal

Once again, a perfect example of what goes on in Rooster supporters mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

melon....

Coach
Yeah Ok so now the concensus is Mini is not a fullback. But if Lockyer is a fullback, playing out of position at 5/8, and Gower is a hooker playing out of position at halfback, then a Winger like Mini can have a go at fullback.

Fair dinkum.... :roll:

borat

Bench
Chippo Raiders said:
Immortal said:
True

But Hornby is better than Schifofske

Really? I dare say Schifs last two years have been far superior to Hornby's, our fullback is more important to us and does more for us than yours does in any case, and he doesn't turn up once every two weeks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah Schicofske is in great form. What about say the first 6 matches this year, Schicofske was sh*thouse and never even came into origin contention. Face it, Schicofske's better days are well and truely in the past. Hornby has him covered.

On the topic of Mini, this thread is a joke.

Lets see ever since Mini moved to fullback he has cemented his spot at the Roosters, NSW and Austrlia. Yeah, he is travelling badly. :roll:
It has been known for some players to be able to handle more than one position. He is a good winger but his talents are wasted there.

Lockyer is a better fullback but Mini is a definite 2nd.

Stranger

Coach
I worry when a bomb goes up in orign but i love it when it goes up in club games. I just dont think he is that stable.