What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minichello vs Hunt vs Inglis

Hunt vs Inglis vs Mini

• Total voters

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
What games do you watch? Hunt is excellent under the highball.
I have seen Mini drop them cold.
One game i recall was when Sterling made comment that Mini is the safest fullback in the comp...next set...Mini drops a bomb with no pressure on him.
How was Minis performance in the 2004 GF? Recall he didnt have a great game with his hands.
Mini is a fine player and the best fullback of the three, but he is not without his faults either.

Never said he was perfect just better, IMO Mini outclasses Hunt in most areas especially in defense and under the high ball. i down think anyone quite get as high off the ground as mini and those AFL style take he does are just unbelievable. Dont get me wrong man Hunt is a great player too and just a kid I am sure he will become a super star.

Hutty1986

Immortal
melon.... said:
Hunt must be complete crap, if one of the crappiest to wear the Red Stain could go through him. Was HUnt even there? And did Barret actually ground the ball or was it another Oki Chokie dropsy.

Saints are so f**ked.

:lol: :lol: The joke of the forums finally makes his return

Hows that 14th spot treating you little b*tch?

Better get used to it :lol:

robbie123

Juniors
if u are gonna go off safeness under the high ball and best support player you cant go past matty bowen....this hasnt been his best season but go back to last year and you cant beat him...the only reason he is not in that top 3 is because of his size add a few more inches to his height and with his skill hed be the best player in the world...

i think slaer should be up there... again not his best year with all the suspensions but when he was on the field he was lightning and unstoppable...also a great support player...always hovering behind the forwards lookin for an offload

I rated hodgson but after that origin incident i would never give him a rep jumper again...let alone best fullback

now to these three...a dont think minichello will get back to his best...he was a devestating kick return runner and safe under the high ball...no one could tackle him..

Hunt is the best playmaker and toughest of the three....hes got balls and does not stop...i think he'd be better at half back inside lockyer imo.

Inglis is just an outstanding talent he can create something out of nothing...i think he sh*ts all over mini in his kick returns and runs in play...

id have to go hunt for his skills as a playmaker...then inglis cos he's a freak and thirdly mini cos i dont like him...or the roosters..

Balmain_Boy

Bowen the safest under the high ball...are you mad?
All three are GREAT under the high ball. I would find it difficult to split them - I struggle to understand how anyone can be so sure one is better than the other.

robbie123

Juniors
Rotten Rooster said:
Way off the mark my friend way off with that comment lol.
Balmain_Boy said:
Bowen the safest under the high ball...are you mad?
alright maybe im a bit biased in my opinion cos ive liked him since i first saw him play and this season wasnt his best but i still think if he had inglis' size he would be the best in the world...

Latest posts