What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minichello vs Slater for test

God-King Dean

Immortal
Valid reasons...hmmm..play back the tape of the last 2 grand finals when the pressure is really on..Minichello coughed up the grand finals with mistakes.
Slater IS THE FORM fullfack of the comp

:lol: You going off Minichellos 1 or 2 mistakes in the most nerve-raking game you will be in is pretty pathetic. & it obviously means you didn't watch Slater in Origin 3. Yes he is the form fullback, but for how long is the question

AJ

Juniors
I can't believe that anyone would rate Slater for the fullback's position after yesterday. It's so obivious that a kid like Brett Stewart should get the spot ahead of him.

Another bolter for the test team - WATMOUGH. Choco had an absolute blinder yesterday.

shadow grinder

First Grade
AJ said:
I can't believe that anyone would rate Slater for the fullback's position after yesterday. It's so obivious that a kid like Brett Stewart should get the spot ahead of him.

Another bolter for the test team - WATMOUGH. Choco had an absolute blinder yesterday.

slater barely got the ball FFs :roll:

...he played "bad" yet still scored one of the best tries this year...and still leads the top try scorers table....he had one off game...maybe being hamperd by injury..its only round 3 he will be back :roll:

Meanie

Juniors
I'm a Queenslander and a big Billy fan but I don't think Minichello is losing the position just yet. I think Billy's gonna need a whole season before he can think about displacing Mini.

Striker

Juniors
Personally I dont think Slater or Matt Bowen will feature in the test side at all. Minichello will be the fullback.

Striker

Juniors
I dont know when Danny Buderas is back from injury but the bolter for me would be cameron smith at hooker. I think since swain has left the storm and he took over the nine there he really has proven to be consistant.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I dont know when Danny Buderas is back from injury but the bolter for me would be cameron smith at hooker.

Buderus is out for another 5 weeks if I am not wrong, so Smith would be almost a dead certainty! However, the coach is Wayne Benett so Barry Berrigan may get the job!