What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor NRL tediums

T-Boon

Coach
Mate you come up with some dumb ideas

I am not married to this idea.
It does not have a place in my heart like my other ideas.
However it would be good to have the magpies back and we need a team in the big vacant lot that is the Northern Suburbs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why do people say they are taking a dump??? They should say they are leaving a dump they aren’t taking it anywhere???

unforgiven

Bench
I am not married to this idea.
It does not have a place in my heart like my other ideas.
However it would be good to have the magpies back and we need a team in the big vacant lot that is the Northern Suburbs.
There is a team in the Northern Suburbs.

blue bags

First Grade
I like the North Sydney Sharks idea the most.

And on the NRL ladder they should be known as Norths. Same with the Perth Tigers, just Perth.
my concept is , rooster bears- red white blue black, playing at north sydney oval, and brookvale,
central coast eagles , maroon white yellow, playing at gosford and a few at brookvale
sydney sharks playing at sfs, shark park

T-Boon

Coach
my concept is , rooster bears- red white blue black, playing at north sydney oval, and brookvale,
central coast eagles , maroon white yellow, playing at gosford and a few at brookvale
sydney sharks playing at sfs, shark park

Yep move everyone North.

blue bags

First Grade
Yep move everyone North.
the idea is to have a game every weekend in the north,
brookvale updated renovated,
saturated with a game every weekend
northern area sorted
at the moment the north side area is a ghost town for games

dragon_around

Juniors
The CGI advertising on the field has trouble reading Canberra's green jersey instead of the grass and overlaps on top of them.

Canberra shouldn't wear green.