What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Misfits' inspire Sharks

Frenzy.

Immortal
Vossy said:
jus a question why do most of you hate simmo

BAAHAHAHAHHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAH

47063.jpg

Vossy

Bench
seriously..i see a lot of simmo - bashing on here, why?...he hasnt down anything wrong, he is a great fullback

ghoti

Bench
Vossy said:
seriously..i see a lot of simmo - bashing on here, why?...he hasnt down anything wrong, he is a great fullback
He's a very average fullback. Do a forum search of blacktip reefy with Simmons/Simmo/Golden child, etc as keywords and you'll find a whole lot of reasons why nobody likes him.

!fullback!

Juniors
stu raper needs to shut up. its only june and there have been better sharks teams in the past who couldnt go all the way. let the footy do the talking.

tim sheens wouldnt dare mention grandfinal until grandfinal week. he keep the players minds on the job and not day dreaming of grandfinals

Vossy

Bench
simmo isnt the worst, he is getting better each week, id have him in my team anyday. beau scott now theres an average player

ghoti

Bench
Vossy said:
simmo isnt the worst, he is getting better each week, id have him in my team anyday. beau scott now theres an average player
They're very different types of players. Simmons is naturally gifted with no guts...Scott has more strength and determination but to me, just isn't up to it intellectually. I rate both of them as keepers...they have potential, but the issue with Simmons is that he's never lived up to his hype (unfairly place hype though it may be) and in 70 first grade games has only recently been showing any form of possibly one day being a first grade level fullback.

One of the main issues on this forum is the fact that the Peach wasn't offered a new contract, the club opting instead for Simmons at the back. If it was just some standard old head there would be no issue, but Peach was very close to many hearts on this forum and punting him for a kid that hadn't shown anything was betrayal by the club.

Quigs

Immortal
pogo said:
settle down quigs i saw a bloke at the kremlin the other night that was the spitting image of harold holt!!!
0-top5.jpg

What - he finally found his way back to shore.. I was going for the Russian Sub meself.

Nahh you probably saw Billy Baker, or Gough Nilson... or if Harold had a big red nose then it was Ted Kenny.

Cheers
Quigs

Cheers
Quigs

pogo

Juniors
:lol:

nilson = holt

classic quigs!

book a ticket to sydney quigs , it WAS harold.

not a sign of zara though!!

Quigs

Immortal
pogo said:
:lol:

nilson = holt

classic quigs!

book a ticket to sydney quigs , it WAS harold.

not a sign of zara though!!

0-top5.jpg

Naahhh mate, Zara ran off with Jeff Bates, as Harold was still swallow the briney at Portsea.

She purchased a Boutique on the Gold Coast...

So Harold made it to the Kremlin. Hope Tony Camillieri asked for his members card. Bloody Tories....

Psst you sure it wasn't Gough Nilson - he was into brushbacks, and kickbacks,

Cheers
Quigs

Scott has more strength and determination but to me, just isn't up to it intellectually.

Ahh Rugby League the intellectual game! You saying Scott is not the sharpes pencil in the Lakeland Colour set.