What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misi

dazza

Staff member
Jono078 said:
Wont be rookie of the year.

Was awsome last year at the Warriors.

I was suprised when they axed him, good talent.

he was axed due to disciplinary probs. got on the drink once too many times & broke team rules. something along those lines.

he`s a very good player & i hope he does well with you guys.

any news on phil leuluai`s injury & when he`s due to come back?

cheers dazza

MKEB...

Staff member
Misi if he can lay off the piss, will be a star. Has speed and talent to burn. I am glad (and not) that he scored against us last week, My missus named one of my cats after him.
Has international written all over him... as long as he lays off of the piss.

Griffoshark

Juniors
It really does not better how good or bad he is. He is that much better than Slimmo it is not funny. IF Slimmo gets his position back, there is something very wrong.

carcharias

Immortal
I don't want to Simmo bash because it gets boring but I think in the same situation the other night Simmo would've helped the ball over the dead ball line.
Yes ..it would be the safer move but with Misi sheilding the ball over I reckon it helped us win the game.

Inferno

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
I eckon simmo will gt his position back. Wing.
Can Misi play half back? Could Misis play half back?

Why would Sticky do that when Misi has had 2 great games?

samshark

Juniors
Surely he couldnt
I ll be very disappointed with Ricky if he drops Misi for that soft teabag Simmons

Danger

Juniors
Haven't seen the replay yet, but from what i saw at the game, Misi should definately get the spot over simmo after that performance if Kearney is out.

Inferno

Coach
Me thinks people are still clinging to the Simmo hate a little too munch.

He's been good this year IMO, and that put down off a sh*t Kimmorley kick was nothing short of spectacular.

If he continues to improve he will fight his way back into the team sooner or later. Right now though he should be kept of the wing and fullback spots by Covell, Misi, Anderson and Kearney.

Might snag a centre spot though if injuries strike.

Latest posts