What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misi

cheese

Bench
Where would simmo fit in this year?

Ricki has shown his cards that for now he likes kearney at the back ...I do to.

Covell is an auto pick ....Goal kicker and one of the more consistent players in the comp

Misi has shown more in two games than simmo has for 98% of his career

Pomeroy is hard to handle ...he is no doubt an autopick for centre, atleast until the end of the year, and barring injuries to the backrow

That leaves right centre. I think Fraser has been ok. He's a big fast bastard, and if he was to be gifted a few more games, I think he could be more than just worthy.

And with mcnichol on board next year, and the robbo's, nielsons, goodwins closer to first grade, I just don't see a 'guaranteed' spot for simmo.

He has improved, but whether he is a better option than anything we've got is massively debatable.

In my eye's he's the third best fullback at the club, and probably the third or fourth best winger.

cheese

Bench
The only other option is for Misi to become our rotated hooker, with degois starting ..... He looks sharp out of dummy half. I'm not a massive fan of the idea, but it would be a way to keep all the 'attacking' players in the side.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
i dont really get the rotating hooker thing.
Do we use kinga as a defensive tool more than other clubs? Say buderus or Smith or ppriddis etc?
I can see degois & kinga battling it our for a single position soon & I have Degois ahead on points at the moment

Inferno

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
i dont really get the rotating hooker thing.
Do we use kinga as a defensive tool more than other clubs? Say buderus or Smith or ppriddis etc?
I can see degois & kinga battling it our for a single position soon & I have Degois ahead on points at the moment

Agreed.

Don't get Angry started up on 80min hookers though.

Does anyone know if Kinga or De Gois played 80mins at hooker while they were in PL?

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Simmo had his day in the sun.

Misi has shown more heart, courage and talent in 2 games than Simmo has in his career. With the talent existing in the side and those waiting for their chance, I just cant see Simmo playing F/G again....barring injury.
Isnt his contract up at the end of this year? If so... I wouldnt bother signing him again, put the money towards some of the up and coming youngsters fighting tooth and nail to have a go at F/G.
Simmo just doesnt show much interest, just turns up... does what he has to... shower...goes home and prays.
Rinse and repeat each week....

samshark

Juniors
I dont think its interest he is just soft.
He doesnt have the heart or that bit of fire to make a difference.

Latest posts