What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Robson yet?

hindy111

Post Whore
Not as much as sharp and flannagan...
Id love to see the sharks win the comp. I like robo,carney gallen and the tought footy they play.
Is gardener back anytime this year?

Gronk

Staff member
Robson playing for us in lieu of Sandow ? Our D would improve however our attack would go backwards.

Missing him ? Not really.

SDM

First Grade
Maybe this bloke is the Sharks version of Slow Eddie and he wont leave until we all admit how much we love and miss Robbo.

ParraAds

Juniors
Robson was no longer effective for us... but his replacement has been no better.

Depressing really.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He would be terrible for your mob as well if it wasn't for Carney
True, Robbo is fine as long as he has got someone like Carney to do the fancy stuff. Hopegully the Sharkies canwin the comp because everyone else doing well this season are arseholes.

PJ Marshal

Coach
PJ has, now he has no one to share his bunk-bed with.

yeah the sentimental 2009 dally m winner is much missed by me , im just pissed off sharks fans dont know his name really is Rob Jeffson.

No one in the current line up really can step up to the spare bunk , ben roberts tried but i dont speak genius

Sphagnum

Coach
The sharks have identified Robson's strengths and weaknesses and are working with them. Get someone else to do the kicking and get robson defending and distributing.

Tooooks

Bench
I think Robson is great as a secondary playmaker (ie. when there is a very good half in the team). During Origin, or if Carney gets injured, we'll see if he can have an impact as the primary playmaker.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm gonna swallow my pride and say that Alan Shore is 100% correct, we do miss him and he would have complimented Sandow perfectly..