What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mistake of the year

POPEYE

Coach
Everyone's talking about Austin being a Penrith mistake but there have been others. My candidate for mistake of the year is Wests not keeping Bodene Thompson . . . the bloke is a match winner

gronkathon

First Grade
Bodene was a cap decision.

We are in a very similar situation to what Penrith were with awful deals.

Hopefully Mossy does the same job for us

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Watching Thompson and Korobiete yesterday in that Warriors vs Storm game would deadset have Tigpies fans slitting their wrists. Losing one of them would've been bad enough but both?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Reports were that Bodenes ex partner moved back to NZ with his kid so he wanted to go there. A deal had been struck with WTs but fell over when she moved. He was great for us last year and has continued his form on.

Korobiete is a monumental f**k up, such a disgrace that we kept Richards over him. Richards is the worst winger in the comp.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can live with Bojangles departure. He wasn't that great with us.

But Koroibete and Austin were shockers.

shiznit

Coach
Matty Elliot's lasting legacy to the Warriors...

Taukeaho(sp?) being let go to the Roosters a couple of seasons ago.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Thompson was shit for WT and the Titans. Only recently has he started to look ok. Plus he has a stupid name. Bodene? Reminds me of some buckwheat-chewing yokal.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Reports were that Bodenes ex partner moved back to NZ with his kid so he wanted to go there. A deal had been struck with WTs but fell over when she moved. He was great for us last year and has continued his form on.

Korobiete is a monumental f**k up, such a disgrace that we kept Richards over him. Richards is the worst winger in the comp.

Pretty sure Bodene's real motivation was better fishing ;)

some11

Referee
Tigers have the pick of the bunch here so I'll just say Jake Granville for us, no idea who made that decision although I'm glad he's getting more minutes at the Cowboys (being my reserve hooker in SC :p)

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Bird to the Sharks was a monumental stuff up by us. Though after his grubby shit last night that view has softened a little.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tigers letting Te Maire Martin go to Penrith may be a future big mistake too.