What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mistakes in WWE

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
I just thought i'd start up a topic of some things that have gone wrong in WWE!

The first couple that come to my mind is the suplex in smackdown by Brock Lesnar on the Big Show and the ring collapsed. :lol:

Another one is the classic Undertaker vs Mankind Hell In A Cell match, where Undetaker choke slams Mankind through the cell, the cell was NOT ment to give way. That whole match went downhill I don't think Mankind was meant to go off the cage either! :!:

I think Mankind getting thrown off the cage was planned.

The Lesnar/Show one, that didn't look like it was planned (the ref looked like he actually shat himself).

MILLWALL

Juniors
angle vs shane mac tried to throw him through the glass but it didnt break and shane landed on his head.

its always funny when wrestlers try to go over the top rope but never make it in one go

the RAW when chaz "mosh" worthington was trying to get his new "beaver cleavage" gimmick going, and then in the middle of a vignette just says "dammit!, i cant do this!, forget it!" and walks off camera

Sids injury against Scott Stiener

when ken shamrock was arguing with ryan shamrock at the st. valentines day massacre and he tried to whisper "slap me",but it echoed loud

when vader called himself a fat peice of shit i dont know what was going on there but the commentators seemed confused

The wrestlers Gobbledeegooker and Zach Gowen god there the worst wrestlers

There was a match between HHH and Kurt Angle (and some other guy) where HH was about to pedigree Angle on the announcer table... and the table collapsed before he could do it.

Martli

Coach
I heard that the Lenser/Show suplex was actually planned and that the ring was rigged.

Azkatro

First Grade
Spike getting thrown out of the ring by La Resistance a while ago on Raw, getting his foot caught on the top rope and smashing his head against the table below.

Oh and there was a recent PPV where Randy Orton embarringly mistimed an RKO and had to come back and do it again ... when was that?

BigSteveo

Juniors
1) The Big Show/Lesnar ring break was planned. The ring was rigged so it would give way at the time they hit the mat

2) The Foley/Undertaker bumps (off the side and through the cage) were not planned. Foley begged 'Taker to throw him off and Taker reluctantly done it, same with the chokeslam

At a PPV i remember Rico and 3 minute warning were facing the hardys and someone else. Jeff was in the crowd and Rico was setting up for a spot where Jeff would knock Rico from the top rope. Rico spent 30 seconds on top rope trying to get balance then finally yelled out "COMEON JEFF YOU SON A BITCH" then Jeff got up and knocked him off

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Triple H pedigrees Angle on Announce table. Table doesn't break.

Goldberg stalling his car after Triple H left the arena. He gave up on the car, got out and gave chase on foot :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
MILLWALL said:
Tidus_Raider said:
Goldberg stalling his car after Triple H left the arena. He gave up on the car, got out and gave chase on foot :lol:

lol classic stuff

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yea that was a classic

**note to WWE: use automatics :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Wasn't that the Rock?

Ahhh...

When Orton first came to Raw as a face, he had a move called the over drive. He was taking on Christian or Lance Storm. On his first attemp to do the move he fell over, so the opponent had to stay up there and wait till Orton got back up and did the move again.

Owen Hart's Death

Someone being eliminated by pop corn (in Foley's First Book)

Matt Hardy being eliminated by the phantom drop kick.

Matt23

Staff member
Maven elimanating The Undertaker from the royal rumble, somehow i dont think that was in the script, boy did the Undertaker fume :lol:

Matt23

Staff member
...do you mean the time Big Show chokeslammed The Undertaker through the ring?

1998, No Way Out, DX vs some others (Including Austin, Foley i think), Austin grabs a trash can while on the outside (someone else was legal man) and throws it straight at Billy Gunns head, damn that was funny.

Butterbean knocking out Bart Gunn after 3 punches at Wrestlemania 15

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
Matt23 said:
...do you mean the time Big Show chokeslammed The Undertaker through the ring?

you may be the smarter man! what was i thinking, put his foot through it lol.

Haha butterbean I love him. That austin match is on Austin 3:16 Uncensored!!