What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misty and Gene's G/F thread!

Who will win?

• Total voters

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Hodges did nothing in the game and was a passenger, and liability IMO.
i find it funny that on sunday morning i was reading an article about how hodges was saying 'i owe my team' and he was saying what a big game he was going to have so he could repay the rosoters for all they have done for him. :lol: :clap: :clap:

antonius

Coach
Alex28 said:
Walker missed more than Hodges did - after scoring that try, he was simply awful.
Walker was at least having a go (I don't like the bloke by the way) Hodges was a bloody spectator, what about the "Stick my arm out to catch the ball" effort that resulted in a knock on, he just didn't put in any effort at all, Stuart was a mug to pick him in the first place, the bloke is a dead set loser, and he wont be any different back in Queensland.

Anonymous

Juniors
antonius said:
Alex28 said:
Walker missed more than Hodges did - after scoring that try, he was simply awful.
Walker was at least having a go (I don't like the bloke by the way) Hodges was a bloody spectator, what about the "Stick my arm out to catch the ball" effort that resulted in a knock on, he just didn't put in any effort at all, Stuart was a mug to pick him in the first place, the bloke is a dead set loser, and he wont be any different back in Queensland.

Best thing Broncos fans can hope for is for Hodges to get injured for the season, in the first trial next year!

:lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Hi jen! :nwave:

So who do we think the Roosters player was who rang and sledged Braith Anasta after the 2002 G/F win?

misty

Juniors
les norton said:
I think big willie deserved it.... :clap:

I also think Gene and Misty deserve a prize for this thread :D

Yeah! It was good fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a stiff neck and a sore bum by the time the game had finished :p

misty

Juniors
ps

It looks like I was the only one who went for the roosters :shock: no wonder they lost :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Juniors
misty said:
les norton said:

Not going there! =;

:whistle

princess plj

Juniors
even though i was going for the roostes, the whole game i felt sorry for steven price. he seems to be such a top bloke and even though he is going to the warriors next season he still deserved to go out with a bang. then i thought about the roosters- and i was like 2 yrs in a row...now my whole street is filled with noise as even thou i am in bondi u would think i was in belmore with all the cheering, beeping etc going on

misty

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
misty said:
les norton said:

Not going there! =;

DO'H

You did it to me Gene don't deny it :p :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
misty said:
Gene Krupa said:
misty said:
les norton said:

Not going there! =;

DO'H

You did it to me Gene don't deny it :p :lol: :lol:

Ditto to my previous quote!

:lol:

stevo

Juniors
hehe i was too pissed to really remember the game. Damn corperate functions and thier free alcohol. I do remember getting my photo with Bedsey earier in the night as he and Joey were special guest on a footy panel at the function. I got really excited, cause before i herad they were going to be there i thought it was going to be really boring.

~bedsy~

First Grade
It was a boring game... one of the most boring grandfinals I have ever seen. If the Roosters held onto the ball they would have won it.
As much as I HATE Mason he did deserve the medal.
I was glad to see Ryan get Pricey up there and it was good of Thurston to give him his G/F ring too.

Latest posts