What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Brown

Ladmate

Bench
He has been playing extremely well for the Tigers in the last couple of weeks. Are any of you shark fans regretting losing Mitch Brown?

R2Coupe

Juniors
It often takes a change of club for a player to realise his potential. O'Donnell, De Gois and Bronson Harrison are Tiger players who fall into this category.

Brown has always had the potential but a lack of self believe and opportunity.

webShark

No
He has been playing extremely well for the Tigers in the last couple of weeks. Are any of you shark fans regretting losing Mitch Brown?
No. I dont think he had done that much either considering the backline he is in. Steady and safe granted.Dangerous no. Regretted losing local junior Galloway more.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Playing extremely well?
I wish I had teachers at school that marked as easy as you Ladmate.
He has done his job, been solid enough, but he would make f**k all difference to the Sharks.
If we had Benji and Farah I reckon some of our backs would be looking better than they do now.
Glad to see Mitch playing ok, but out of all the players we've lost Mitch Brown doesnt rate a mention.

webShark

Playing extremely well?
I wish I had teachers at school that marked as easy as you Ladmate.
He has done his job, been solid enough, but he would make f**k all difference to the Sharks.
If we had Benji and Farah I reckon some of our backs would be looking better than they do now.
Glad to see Mitch playing ok, but out of all the players we've lost Mitch Brown doesnt rate a mention.

Not to mention Lawrence,Tuquiri and Ayshford in attendance.

Could not have put it better. Same as Bryce Gibbs. Brown benefits from playing in a strong side.

Special K

Coach
Wouldn't be our fullback ahead of Gardner so it doesn't bother me.

I'd take him on the wing though and still think he could be a solid centre if he spent a full season there.

gavin_miller

Juniors
The final moment of our 2009 season when all he had to do was catch a bomb ... we break a losing drought and finish 2 points ahead of the roosters. He dropped it.

That is what I think of when I think of Mitch Brown

webShark

The final moment of our 2009 season when all he had to do was catch a bomb ... we break a losing drought and finish 2 points ahead of the roosters. He dropped it.

That is what I think of when I think of Mitch Brown

I think of a young 16 year old FB playing against the Roosters in the Jersey Flegg GF. Was expecting great things which failed to materialise. I forgot it was him who dropped that bomb. (was it 20 seconds from the end).

The Dodger

First Grade
How good was Mitch brown the other night?
How many tries dud he prevent from being scored?

Farkn cronulla junior too.

Dumbfarks.