What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

hindy111

Post Whore
This all from that bald muppet Hooper dribbling his shit. He is here for two more years and no one can even talk to him till Nov next year. Whatever gets the clicks I suppose.

Yep and he will be 31 by time 2027 season kicks off. Sure he may be great till he is 33 and have 3 great seasons left. But he may also start going backwards also. Once players hit 32 its a lottery. Sure you have your DCE and C.Smiths but majority are pass their peak by 32 and declining

Eelogical

Referee
Yep and he will be 31 by time 2027 season kicks off. Sure he may be great till he is 33 and have 3 great seasons left. But he may also start going backwards also. Once players hit 32 its a lottery. Sure you have your DCE and C.Smiths but majority are pass their peak by 32 and declining
This is true. The speed and nature of the game itself is reducing the number of years any player is considered to be a top signing in the NRL. I'm not really surprised that anybody is considering player burnout/career longevity a problem when the almighty dollar is the only relevant factor in play.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't blame Blaize for leaving.
Imagine the interview

Parra - We don't know your position or where we should play you. Umm we will give you an extra 50k to stay.

Penrith - Your 19. Your next contracts going to be the big one. Look how many of our past players have gone on to sign huge deals due to our development skills and playing in a strong side. We see you in X position. We will offer you 50k less but imagine when your 22 amd sign a 4 or 5 yr deal how much extra it will be.